Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gaelec Simard, also known as Gaelec-Yannick Simard, is a Mission Director and Team Lead Level Designer at Ubisoft Montreal, where he has worked on Assassin's Creed II and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, in which he primarily focused on single player missions for Assassin's Creed games.
- Road to India: Between Hell and Nirvana (2001) - Microïds
- Syberia (2002) - Microïds
- Post Mortem (2002) - Microïds
- Syberia (The Collector's Edition) (2004) - MC2-Microïds
- Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (2004) - Ubisoft,
- Knight's Apprentice: Memorick's Adventures (2004) - XS Games
- Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones (2005) - Ubisoft
- Battles of Prince of Persia (2005) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed (2007) - Ubisoft
- Shaun White Snowboarding (2008) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed (Director's Cut Edition) (2008) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed II (2009) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (2010) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (2011) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: III (2011–2012) - Ubisoft
- Prior to working at Ubisoft, Simard also worked alongside Alexandre Amancio at the gaming company Microïds.
- He is also good friends with Martin Schelling, both of whom have worked on Prince of Persia: Warrior Within as their first project at Ubisoft.