Gaelec Simard, also known as Gaelec-Yannick Simard, is a Mission Director and Team Lead Level Designer at Ubisoft Montreal, where he has worked on Assassin's Creed II and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, in which he primarily focused on single player missions for Assassin's Creed games.
- Road to India: Between Hell and Nirvana (2001) - Microïds
- Syberia (2002) - Microïds
- Post Mortem (2002) - Microïds
- Syberia (The Collector's Edition) (2004) - MC2-Microïds
- Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (2004) - Ubisoft,
- Knight's Apprentice: Memorick's Adventures (2004) - XS Games
- Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones (2005) - Ubisoft
- Battles of Prince of Persia (2005) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed (2007) - Ubisoft
- Shaun White Snowboarding (2008) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed (Director's Cut Edition) (2008) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed II (2009) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (2010) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (2011) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: III (2011–2012) - Ubisoft
- Prior to working at Ubisoft, Simard also worked alongside Alexandre Amancio at the gaming company Microïds.
- He is also good friends with Martin Schelling, both of whom have worked on Prince of Persia: Warrior Within as their first project at Ubisoft.