Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Do not be detected.
Ezio Auditore told Bartolomeo d'Alviano and his men to retreat, convincing them that he had a plan to infiltrate the French camp. Ezio met Bartolomeo back at the barracks and informed him of his plan, to gather several suits of French armor and walk straight into the French camp. Bartolomeo approved of this idea and Ezio set off to gather the armor.
Ezio and Bartolomeo arrived at the barracks.
- Bartolomeo: So, you have a plan?
- Ezio: Once inside, your men can overpower the camp's patrols, correct?
- Bartolomeo: Yes, but...
- Ezio: Especially if the patrols are taken completely by surprise?
- Bartolomeo: Ma certo. (Of course.)
- Ezio: Then we need to liberate several suits of French armor. At dawn, we are going to walk right in.
- Bartolomeo: Hah! Ezio Auditore you are truly a man after my own heart. Magnifico! (Magnificent!)
- Ezio: I will get the armor.
- Bartolomeo: My troops will gather it from the dead. We will then depart from the north, so as not to arouse suspicion.
And Ezio. Make sure to kill them without a fight. The armor has to stay clean.
Ezio assassinated 20 French soldiers and Bartolomeo's troops gathered the armor from the dead.
Ezio succeeded in acquiring the armors required to infiltrate the French camp.