Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Find La Belladonna and escort it back to America.
- Faulkner: Our charge, captain. The Belladonna under Roderigue Hortalez and Company. She appears Spanish for all intents and purposes, but rest assured she's a French vessel.
- David: French are bringin' in a boatload of powder and guns for Old Georgie and his Patriots. Some Colonial boats were s'posed to escort her up the coast but they left her behind. She been waitin' ever since.
- Connor: We will make sure Washington gets what he is expecting.
- Frenchman: Where is le Capitaine? (the captain?)
- Connor: I am the captain.
- Frenchman: You are late.
- Connor: We came as quickly as the wind allowed.
- Frenchman: Too slow.
- Connor: And what happened to your escort?
- Frenchman: Le Randolph started with us then departed without warning. Typique. (Typical.) This is why le Lieutenant insisted I come aboard. Partons. (Let's go.)
- Faulkner: We'll go when we're good and bloody ready.
- Frenchman: Quoi? (What?)
- Faulkner: The Atlantic is a dangerous place for a lone ship, especially one laden with such desirable stock. You must be glad to see us.
- Frenchman: Bof. It is hot here. My Lieutenant is not excited for the cold of the North.
- Faulkner: Is this man being serious?
- Connor: Keep a sharp eye, Mister Faulkner. Anybody searching for the Belladonna could be upon us in an instant with this fog.
- Faulkner: Aye, captain. I've got a monkey's fist in me gut.
- Crew member: English are on us, cap'n!
A group of British ships attacked the two vessels, after which La Belladonna destroyed a handful.
- Frenchman: The power of the French Navy is clear!
- Faulkner: They picked the wrong ship to pirate.
Why in God's name are the English here in such force?
- Connor: I do not know, but we must get the Belladonna out of this fog.
- Frenchman: Do your job, capitaine! (captain!) Defend La Belladonna!
We must protect her!
La Belladonna is taking fire!
The Belladonna does all the work!
The Aquila sank several British ships.
- Faulkner: Another wreck for the deep!
A second wave of ships attacked.
The Aquila sank several British ships.
- Crew member: Ha ha!
Come one, come all! We're waiting for you!
More ships appeared.
- Frenchman: Why are there so many?
- Connor: It does not matter! We fight!
- Faulkner: Aye. We're sitting ducks on the pond in this soup and you can be sure they've more on the way.
- Frenchman: But what can we do?
- Faulkner: Naught but pray they don't find us again.
- Crew member: MAN O' WAR!
A Man O' War disabled the Belladonna.
- Frenchman: Grand Dieu! (Good God!) La Belladona's mainmast is down, capitaine! (captain!) We must stay close to her!
- Faulkner: Bloody hell! Pummel that leviathan!
- Connor: No! We board her. I must know how the English knew about the Belladonna. We take her a prize, men!
- Frenchman: Board her? Es-tu fou? (Are you crazy?)
- Crew: Arg! Arg!
After disabling the Man O' War's mainmast, Connor brought the Aquila alongside to begin boarding.
- Faulkner: Hook us in! Bring her close! To arms! To arms!
- David: Man the swivels! Cover from the quarter deck!
- Faulkner: Secure the aft lines! Tie off the bow!
- Crew member: Arg!
- Connor: How does the British Command know about the Belladonna?
- Captain: British Command knows nothing of this.
- Connor: Then how are you here?
- Captain: We were led here by a Patriot. Nicholas Biddle.
- Connor: Who does Biddle work for?
- Captain: I think you know, Assassin.
The captain died, and Connor noticed a Templar ring on him. He then returned to the Aquila.
- Faulkner: What did the captain tell you?
- Connor: Nicholas Biddle led them here. He set –
Connor spotted the Randolph.
- Connor: The Randolph.
- Faulkner: The Randolph?! Beat to quarters!
- Connor: Belay that order! He is putting us to his rudder. We cannot leave the Belladonna undefended.
- Faulkner: But sir!
- Connor: She is incapacitated and vulnerable. Let him go. We will see each other again soon.
La Belladonna was saved, and Connor's suspicions about Biddle were confirmed.