Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|French Crown Jewels|
The Crown Jewels, stolen during the confinement of the Royal Family in the Tuileries, have almost all been recovered. However, the French Blue and two other diamonds have not been found. Locate the three thieves and recover the diamonds.
Paris, French Republic
Arno tracked down the last three of the French Crown Jewels.
- Manager: There's no end to it! We managed to recover the stolen Crown Jewels, now we find three prominent gems are still missing! And one of those is the French Blue itself! The jeweler Lefrançois has a shop near Halle aux Grains. It's possible the thieves tried to sell the gems to him.
Arno found Lefrançois.
- Lefrançois: As a matter of fact, there was a man who came in here with an impressive diamond. I refused to have anything to do with it. Ever since, he's been lurking in an alley nearby and badgering my customers.
Arno chased the first thief.
- Bernard: I didn't take anything!
He recovered the first diamond and a note from the thief.
- Note: "Bernard, if you can't sell your diamond, come join me at the border. We'll smuggle them out and sell them in Flanders. I'm waiting at the Barrière des Martyrs border post."
Arno found the other two thieves at the border post and recovered the diamonds from them. He then returned to the manager.
- Manager: Ah, the diamonds! I will see that they are safely returned to the National Convention.
Arno recovered the last three Crown Jewels.