- "No mercy, men! This is an island of superstitious heathens! Remember, they do not want you here, they do not like you, they do not understand the true meaning of your cause! And they are scheming at every turn to cast you out! So stay on your guard, and trust no one!"
- ―Fredrick, while training his men.[src]
As a high commander, Frederick was tasked with training Templar guards after they arrived in Cyprus. One day, while training his men in the Limassol Castle courtyard, the Assassin Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad arrived to assassinate him.
Personality and characteristicsEdit
Fredrick was the highest ranking Templar in Limassol, with the exception of Armand Bouchart himself. He was a "real brute" according to Osman, likely referring to his strict and hard personality.
In hopes of bolstering the confidence that Limassol's citizens had in Fredrick, Armand described him as a man who "served God and the people of Cyprus with honor."
- During Fredrick's speech, while he spoke to the training knights, two additional soldiers can be seen standing behind him. However, once Altair attacked, they were nowhere to be seen.
- Fredrick wielded a two-handed mace.
- Fredrick was the only boss in the game who could be killed without any cutscene.