Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
25 April 1478
- Ezio: What!? My pouch-- my money!
- Corradin: Oh... your money...
I don't have your money!
The thief ran off.
- Ezio: Get back here!
- Corradin: Make me.
- Ezio: You're making a big mistake, my friend!
Enough of this!
- Corradin: Enough indeed! Why don't you give up?
- Ezio: Return what you've stolen!
- Corradin: Would if I could, but I can't.
- Ezio: I swear, I'll run you through when I catch you!
- Corradin: Ohoho! Now where's the fun in that?
Eventually Ezio caught up to the thief.
- Ezio: I really have no interest in hurting you. So give me back my money and we'll call it even.
- Volpe: Not so fast.
- Ezio: What do you want? Who are you?
- Volpe: They call me many things: Murderer. Tagliagole (Cutthroat). Thief. But you may call me La Volpe.
At your service, Messer Ezio.
- Ezio: How do you know my name?
- Volpe: It is my business to know everything in this city. Isn't that why you're here?
- Ezio: Indeed. I need to find someone; to know where he'll be before even he does.
- Volpe: Who?
- Ezio: Francesco de' Pazzi.
- Volpe: There's word on the street of a caravan just arrived from Roma. A secret meeting, to be held at sunset tonight. You can learn something of Francesco's whereabouts there.
- Ezio: Do you know where it is to be held?
- Volpe: Ma certo. (Yes.) Let me know when you're ready and we'll go.
Oh, yes. Here's your money.
La Volpe took the pouch from the thief and threw it back to Ezio.
Ezio succeeded in locating La Volpe, who agreed to help Ezio in his search for Francesco de' Pazzi.