I've stumbled upon six 20 second trailers for Assassin's Creed Revelations, two for each character.
Oh, and these look like story trailers, so there are going to be spoilers:
Altair and the Apple http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbKl2-9yfTg&feature=channel_video_title
Ezio's Secret Ways http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFj-YG4K0qI&feature=channel_video_title
Ezio's Extracurricular Activities http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8_f8G6b_yc&feature=channel_video_title
Desmond's Mission http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD93Up2tzng&feature=channel_video_title
I can't find the sixth one on youtube, so you'll have to live with IGN's lame video player:
The Desmond's Mission trailer seems pretty interesting ;) Wunderkind67 20:52, September 22, 2011 (UTC)
Hey, the videos look interesting, just thought you should know however, the first video you posted (Altair in action) is no longer on YouTube :) User:Eggy2504 22:05, 22 September, 2011
Damn. They messed up Desmond's face. BTW you can watch the altair one here but its ign
Izamanaick 21:05, September 22, 2011 (UTC)
Wow. Really interesting videos. I wonder if that's 16 helping out Desmond. And I think everyone got a facial overhaul because of the new facial motion capture stuff that they're using (the one that was pioneered in LA Noire). And Ezio, always suave. "I'm surprised you got anything done." "As was my mother." Ha ha! ShermTank7272 21:23, September 22, 2011 (UTC)
About bloodly time they threw us a bone. I miss Desmond's old face, but I understand with the LA Noire facial capture thing. Good job, Ubisoft. LuposBite 21:27, September 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Desmond's face looks really old now, he looked a lot younger in the previous installments. Though I don't understand what you mean by the LA Noire facial capture thing.
- Izamanaick 21:35, September 22, 2011 (UTC)
- In LA Noire, the voice actors were also face models. Besides that, they wore face-motion caputring techonology so it would look more realistic when the characters spoke or used expressions in the game. I think Ubisoft did the same thing here with Randez, only Nolan North is the voice actor. I understand what you mean about Desmond's face. I am slightly confused. In one of the first Desmond trailers Ubisoft released, he looked the same like he did in Bortherhood and AC:II. LuposBite 21:40, September 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Sorry, it was Desmond's New Reality: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM9B2_KnN8s.-Yosoyjebus 22:54, September 22, 2011 (UTC)
- THATS NOT 16!!! Thats Daniel Cross! Dont Believe me? Go to the wikia Daniel Cross page, go to the photo gallery all at the bottom!!
- 184.108.40.206 00:19, September 23, 2011 (UTC)BLAZEDBLUE!
- Aw come on! I was just going to bed when I found these vids, now I'll never get any sleep... And the person in the Desmond's mission doesn't look like Daniel Cross at all, and not in the pic you were referring to. Here, look at thesse pics. GuustaavS 00:45, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
- They're not similar (hair, facial details, earrings), and the guy in the video is clearly Subject 16. GuustaavS 01:06, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
- You know the way Desmond look like now kinda look like GTA4 protagonist Niko Bellic. AssassinCreedFreak122 00:48, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Then I guess IGN showed the biggest spoiler in the AC universe...
- 220.127.116.11 01:11, September 23, 2011 (UTC)BlazedBlue
- I don't think it's the 'biggest' spoiler. I think a good number of people suspected 16 would appear, so it's more like "confirming a rumor." It still is a bit spoilerish, I suppose. Wunderkind67 01:20, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
- I want to know who the person who is saying sorry to Altair in the apple trailer.Smit58 01:47, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm pretty sure that's Abbas Sofian. Considering Altair is holding the Apple, I would assume that memory is from the Secret Crusade novel Stormbeast 07:44, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Just saying, I agree with GuustavS. The mystery man in the video's jacket and the jacket of the blurred 16 in the encyclopedia match. And, he also appeared out of nowhere in the Animus environment. Spoiler alert (kinda): 16 is dead in body (he kinda bled himself to send a cryptic message to Desmond back at Abster), but his consciousness still lives in the Animus. "But wait," you say, "16 already appeared to Desmond as a cluster of data."
- My theory: 16's consciousness lived in or was inadvertently transferred to the data core, which was stolen from Abstergo by Lucy. For some unknown reason, 16 was forced to live in the Black Room of the Animus (my guess is because of Animus 1.0-Animus 2.0 compatibility). 16 appeared in the white room as a cluster of data for a short time because he couldn't survive there; he only could manage enough (power, energy, ?) to tell Desmond something.
- Edit: Sorry, forgot to put signature. Here it is for your enjoyment: ShermTank7272 03:03, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
- is it just me or desmond looks really laameee The Hidden Blade 08:55, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Is that Subject 16 on Desmond's mission? I feel thrilled.... Ivalice Tifalucis 14:05, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Well ShermTank7272, at the AC PAX panel they revealed that 16 is indeed physically dead, but his "essence" is trapped in the Animus (probably the Black Room since the White Room is for test subjects) and he sees everything that happens in all of the Animi. That's also why he can see ancestors' memories ven after they've had kids. GuustaavS 15:05, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Desmond looks horrible and i can't get past it!!! i read someones coment that right now desmonds face it a combination of both ezio's and altiars bc everything f**t up on the black room and the and the closer desmond gets to syncing his mind back together the more he will look like himself which sounds like a pretty cool concept but i would like some actual legit info on that before i belive it.... and if this is the special facial recognition software i can do without it if it turns everyone into an ugly son of a b**ch, sorry im just agrivated :( Gtpalli 15:15, September 23, 2011 (UTC)