Hey guys, I was wondering whether Desmond will be getting a new look in AC3. I'm not sure if anyone else noticed, in every game, his appearance changes to closely resemble whichever ancestor he's reliving. For example, in AC1, he had a simple white hoodie that sort of matched Altair's robes in color and style. Then in AC2, his hoodie changed a little with a little different and more gray in color look to match Ezio's robes. Then in Brotherhood, Desmond's hoodie matched in color with Ezio's Rome assassin robes in look and color. This might be an exception with Ezio's robes in Revelations (which were dark gray), but his hoodie was still dark like Ezio's. I'm really hoping for an updated look for Desmond. Don't get me wrong, I liked his look from Brotherhood and Revelations, but I want a look that'll match more with Connor rather than Ezio. Idk, what do you guys think? Ddelaghetto (talk) 22:47, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
For AC3 i would like to see Desmond wear probably the same hoodie from ACB but this time with the hood up, i mean he's wearing that hoodie for a reason, all his ancestors wore it (the hood) so why not Desmond. Also great observation on the resemblances between Desmonds hoodie beeing simular to the robes of his ancestors, i never actually noticed until you explained it. Assassin75ibn 23:04, August 29, 2012 (UTC)Assassin75ibn
I don't know, his hoodie might turn blue like connor's outfit, if what your saying is true. Again, great observation, I never noticed these resemblances either. Shrt Fngr Talk 23:08, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
Yeah I was just wondering how Desmond's appearance in AC3 would be, then it just struck me about his appearance from each game. Idk, I think Ubisoft will use the same hoodie but tweek it a little to resemble Connor's outfit a little. I think Shrtfnger is on to something about the color. Maybe the red in his hoodie will turn blue or something, cuz Connor doesn't have as much red on him compared to blue. I hope they keep his bag though.188.8.131.52 00:39, August 30, 2012 (UTC)
You know, in Inside Assassin's Creed III Episode 1, there was a quick image on a computer on what looked like Desmond with his hoodie from ACB, his bag, and some sort of sheath...MasterAssassin (talk) 02:15, August 30, 2012 (UTC)
So this is concept art and it seems really probable that this will be in the game but who knows...MasterAssassin (talk) 03:15, August 30, 2012 (UTC)
Seems okay...they just need to give him his equipment and change his face...there is one that seems likely to come out I'll post it in a bit...I think we've all seen it.MasterAssassin (talk) 03:11, August 30, 2012 (UTC)
Cant see them, here is the link of Desmond's image that I hope they dont use: http://store.ubiworkshop.com/desmond-hoodie-white-with-eagle/ @masterassassin, I suggest you do the same since I can't see your image either Assassinchicken (talk) 03:23, August 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Yes he is. And the images from the Initiates website show he'll look like his old self again. --Kainzorus Prime Walkie-talkie 18:58, September 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Yep, he is the same but his cheeks are still a bit gaunt (but not much). -- ► Kaloneous ◄ ♣HelpDesk♣ 19:00, September 12, 2012 (UTC)
I went on the Initiates website and couldn't find anything about Desmond or what he's going to look like. Could you please link it? Thanks =D Because I wasn't a fan of what Desmond looked like in Revelation's - he looked WAY older than he really is. (Harlan1500 (talk) 23:05, September 12, 2012 (UTC))
- Here. Also, I've changed these images to links, because it really broke up the page. --Kainzorus Prime Walkie-talkie 23:58, September 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks. Oh my goly gosh!! It does look like its going back to the Ac1/2/Brotherhood roots. Goody!! I like that Desmond. Is that when he was kidnapped in AC1?!?!?! (Harlan1500 (talk) 05:43, September 13, 2012 (UTC))
- I don´t believe that the Initiates pics are from AC3. They are from a completely different point in time than when AC3 is taking place. It seems more like they used the old AC engines from AC2 to ACR. The Desmond from the Inside video looks identical to his Brotherhood outfit to me.
- When they continue with the small differences based on the current ancestor I believe his hood will at least get some blue highlights on the inside. If they take it further he maybe gets a white coat with a hood, which would be even more in line with Connors look and an appropriate badass costume change for the finale of his story.NavyFenson (talk) 10:28, September 17, 2012 (UTC)
I just hop that Desmond's hoodie will look more similar to Connor's. Even if thry do stick with the Brotherhood hoodie, at least thry should tweak it to make it look closer to Connor's. Ddelaghetto (talk) 15:21, September 17, 2012 (UTC)
I don't know if you guy's noticed but his ethnicity seems to have been changing a bit more in the games as they've spanned out his list of ancestors, especially in revelations he's looking a lot more like altair nowZiodes (talk) 13:03, September 20, 2012 (UTC)
Ok, so by now, I'm sure some of us have seen the leaked image of Desmond and co. So what do you guys think? Personally, I think Ubisoft should've made the hoodie look a little different, but the bag looks sick. Ddelaghetto (talk) 22:45, October 2, 2012 (UTC)
At 1:30 in this video, you'll see what Dez looks like in the game. You'll only see him from the side and from the back, though. There was another picture of Desmond from the front, but I forgot the link. But, from the front, just imagine Brotherhood Desmond with his jacket/hoodie unzipped with a black shirt inside.
At 1:30 in this video, you'll see what Dez looks like in the game. You'll only see him from the side and from the back, though. There was another picture of Desmond from the front, but I forgot the link. But, from the front, just imagine Brotherhood Desmond with his jacket/hoodie unzipped with a black shirt inside. ZBlue0 (talk) 00:49, October 3, 2012 (UTC)
I think it's one of those fancy screens Ubi always puts up, with much more dramatic lighting, shadows and other effects. Look at Rebecca's back and William's white shirt. Those white spots are clearly this shiny shader, and I doubt they'd leave it there for the final game. --Kainzorus Prime Walkie-talkie 09:16, October 3, 2012 (UTC)
But that image is awesome. Wonder how (Or is it just me) how Bill got so shabby beard. He looks awesome with it.
- Well, usually us guys just let our facial hair grow out and boom, there's a beard. So I'm guessing that's how William did it. Btw, I don't think this is final gameplay or cut-scene footage. It's too shiny, the faces are glitched. Ubi wouldn't release final footage so close to the release. Or allow it to be leaked. --Jjacobmartinn (talk) 13:40, October 3, 2012 (UTC)