So I was watching the demo last week on youtube, you know the one where the dude is actually playing the game showing some of the new features while he commentates it. A few of the shots make Conner look to have a darker skintone than the assassins of the past. I understand his mother in an Indian and their color would be categorized as black, brown, or even red(skin)... but at the same time his father is white. In short, am I just seeing things, or is Conner indeed black (as far as skin "color" goes)??? Solo assassin 08:17, July 11, 2012 (UTC)
- It's CONNOR. The skin color of a Native American is dominant over Caucasian skin color. When an African American and Caucasian person have a child, the child usually has a darker skin tone rather than a white one. Same applies here. It would take a few generations for the skin color to be truly classified as "white." Or so I think. -- Master Sima Yi Clogs 08:25, July 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Ah, you would think we were on youtube eh Sima? I have heard that it was due to the lighting at or something. Maybe they will change his face later or it will age throughout the game. No offense to Solo assassin but it is these things that get racist and sexist people all worked up. I mean just look at the AC3:Liberation reveal trailer comments. I may have strayed from the topic a bit...... 18.104.22.168 08:33, July 11, 2012 (UTC)
- I think they are just experimentating with the skin color, what fits best and stuff 22.214.171.124 10:48, July 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh okay, I was just wondering, I guess I will wait until October. As far as the racists go, they can say whatever they want, they do have the right to their own opinion, I just pay no attention to it. The majority of the characters we have encountered since the start of Assassin's Creed have been white, main characters and side characters alike. Later I read some place about Assassin's Creed Liberation, and they made a big deal about how the main character was the first female and black of the series. Then I saw that demo and wondered if Conner was going to be more tan than normal.
- Either way, it really doesn't matter. I am going to get, play, and enjoy the game! Not to mention it looks like it could be the best one yet, a couple years in the making. Solo assassin 02:53, July 12, 2012 (UTC)
I noticed that connor's skin tone changes from the world gameplay premiere to the e3 demo.
I understand that game developers work on the game, tweeking things, up until a month, or even closer, to the due date. I think thats what they are doing. Fine tuning things like skin tone and enviroment things. (Harlan1500 (talk) 11:48, July 12, 2012 (UTC))