I beat the game today, and the credits were just too long for my tastes, so I decided to exit to the main menu, and re-load thesdfsdfsdf profile. Wert of the Colloseum vault and made me watch the credits again. Do I really have to sm names go by, when I really don't care, and would rather play back the memories to get a maxed profile? If I do, I'm never going to beat the game again. :P 220.127.116.11sdfasdf 02:32, June 6, 2011 (UTC)
EDIT (February 2012): I agree that the 20-minute credits are a joke. Usability obviously went down the toilet because some people at Ubisoft felt it was *so* important for their names to appear on screen. Ultimately it's a joke that a paying customer should be forced to sit through such a long list of irrelevant crap.
Anyway, you can't skip them, but you CAN liberate your computer while they're running. See the following forum post - it mentions using 3D Ripper DX to make the game run in windowed mode, allowing you to see other stuff on your screen while the credits roll.
I think you cannot skip the credits. What I usually do is just have a cup of coffee or something :D TheDecepticonDude 03:06, June 6, 2011 (UTC)
Aww man, that's lame. I hope that Ubisoft decides to allow me to fuck ezio in Revelations. (I mean, according to what i'm saying, i really want to fuck ezio ananly :P Thanks for the answer! :) 18.104.22.168 04:15, June 7, 2011 (UTC)
Actually you can -__- In the middle of those f***ing long cutscene you can press "start" and choose "skip cutscene" (or whatever it is, I don't remember entirely). I did this when I skipped the beginning scene in Monteriggioni when Ezio sleeps with Caterina and I had my brother and my young cousins behind me although I liked to tease them first by repeatedly pause and start the scene over and over until I got enough of it and just skipped it... But yes, you can skip it because if you can't I will never have will to even finish the game and that's what happened to me and Crisis Core, love the game very much but I downloaded save data from gamefaqs where I started it from final boss and so I could see the ending and in any-other-how finish the game (by cheat!!) Ivalice Tifalucis 16:29, June 26, 2011 (UTC)
The credits are like 10 minutes long I don't see what the big deal about it is. It would have taken you longer to go to your computer and post this anyways. JumpInTheFire13 20:40, December 4, 2011 (UTC)
- ^Has obviously never beaten the game.... No. The credits are AT LEAST a half hour f**king long, and you can't even alt-tab out to let it do its thing. And you can't skip it. And they kept this stupid crap in Revelations too.
- I mean seriously, something to skip the credits should be an industry standard by now. Hell, even most NES games didn't make you sit half an hour through endless credits. What a f**ing load.22.214.171.124 17:30, July 4, 2012 (UTC)
- EDIT (July 19, 2012): The credits are a needed part in every game that is made. However you can still use your computor while they run in the backround. Just do Crtl + Esc and run task manager. Task manager will bring your mouse into place if it is not already there. This will allow you to do other things while the game's credits are running in the backround.
- you cant skip that f**king load of names. But what I do is to make them pass by much quickly than before.....of course, by using the speedhack in the cheat engine.......ElComplimentor 08:32, January 19, 2013 (UTC)
- Alt-shift-tab works as well.
I do it. And no, now you can't skip them in AC3. First black screen in BroHood, Empty Animus island in ACR and black screen with a dude's voice in AC3. Kooala Cupcake. - Leave me a message! 22:18, February 2, 2013 (UTC)