WARNING - POSSIBLE SPOILERS AHEAD: READ ON AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Rude Awakening - Re-Enter the Animus.
- Daddy Dearest - Complete Present - Stadium.
- Criss Cross - Complete Present - Skyscraper.
- The End is Nigh - Complete Present - Abstergo.
- No Good Deed Goes Unpunished - Open the Temple Door and learn Desmond's fate.
- Mystery Guest - Complete Sequence 1 & 2.
- How D'ya Like Them Apples - Complete Sequence 3.
- Heroes are Born - Complete Sequence 4.
- The Day the Templars Cried - Complete Sequence 5.
- Tea is for Englishmen - Complete Sequence 6.
- The Whites of Their Eyes - Complete Sequence 7.
- Caged Wolf - Complete Sequence 8.
- Two if by Sea - Complete Sequence 9.
- Grim Expectations - Complete Sequence 10.
- Difficult End - Complete Sequence 11.
- The Sum of Truth - Complete Sequence 12.
- Perfectionist - Complete 100% of all main mission constraints.
- An Extraordinary Man - Complete the Encyclopedia of the Common Man.
- Patent Not Pending - Craft one of Franklin's inventions to decorate your Manor.
- House Party - Recruit any of the Artisans and see them settled on the Homestead.
- A Complete Set - See all the optional characters settled at the Homestead.
- Original Gamer - Win a game of Fanorona, Morris and Bowls on the Homestead.
- Bring Down the House - Explore Fort Wolcott.
- Kidd Gloves - Uncover the mystery of Oak Island.
- All Washed Up - Complete all Naval Missions aboard the Aquila.
- Entrepreneur, not Pirate! - Complete all 12 Privateer Contracts.
- Tumblehome - Upgrade the Aquila.
- By Invitation Only - Be invited to join a Club.
- In Good Standing - Complete all challenges for any of the Clubs.
- Man of the People - Liberate all districts in Boston OR New York.
- Monopoly Man - Send a convoy to Boston, New York and the Frontier.
- Head in the Cloud - Find all pivots and sync the Animus to the Cloud.
- Blowing in the Wind - Retrieve every page for one of Ben Franklin's Almanacs.
- Completionist - Complete ALL progress tracker grid entries.
- Multitasking - Complete 50% of the Progress Tracker entries.
- Spit Roast - Perform a double assassination using a musket.
- Circus Act - Kill 15 guards with a single cannon shot.
- Predator - Hang 5 enemies by using rope darts.
- Prince of Thieves - Loot a convoy without killing any of its guards.
- Whit's fur ye'll no go by ye! - Block a firing line 5 times by using a human shield.
- Jager Bomb - After becoming fully Notorious, kill 10 Jagers before losing your notoriety.
- Magna cum Laude - Have a Trainee reach the Assassin Rank.
- Coureur des Bois - Exchange undamaged pelts at all different general stores.
- Eye Witness - Witness a predator killing an enemy.
- Fin - Complete each of the epilogue missions unlocked after the credits roll.
- Abstergo Entertainment - Reach level 20 in the multiplayer mode.
- Hunter/Killer - Reach sequence 10 in a map on Wolfpack multiplayer mode.
- Winning Team - Be on the winning team at the end of a multiplayer game session.
- Personalized - Customize your multiplayer Profile and Character.
- The Truth Will Out - Unlock a hacked version of one of the Abstergo videos in the story quest.
Hi everybody :),
Earlier today there was a leaked video of the achievements we can expect to see in Assassin's Creed III. The 1 minute and 36 second video has since been removed at the request of Ubisoft but there is no confirmation from them that this list is real and accurate. I have posted the entire list above this section within a Spoiler Box but be warned before viewing that it may contain spoilers and should not be viewed by anyone wishing to play the game and be surprised.
Remember to discuss this in a manner that does not spoil it for others when discussing the achievements. For convenience sake I have numbered the achievements so where possible for convenience sake. Enjoy and feel free to discuss your thought on this most interesting of developments! :) -- ► Kaloneous ◄ ♣HelpDesk♣ 20:42, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
Take a look at number 2..
Feel free to discuss this like normal, I was being to pedantic about it and we can openly discuss it here. try not to get into any fistycuffs though ;) -- ► Kaloneous ◄ ♣HelpDesk♣ 21:03, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
I challenge Joker to a duel on a volcano! Do you accept?
Just as a bit of explanation, No.41 mentions an enemy type known as 'Jagers'. Just as a heads up, Jagers (pronounced yay-gers) were a type of light infantry during the 1700's. The name itself is German for 'hunters', so there's a slight possibility that this could refer to the Hessian soldiers (although the Brits employed light infantry themselves). Chrispy9229 (talk) 21:06, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
The Jager thing is likely and I'd say they are harder than Jannisaries and as for the second one, well my theory is it is likely in the game though I am not sure they would do it so early on. -- ► Kaloneous ◄ ♣HelpDesk♣ 21:09, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
- So did I. It seems rather foolish to do that so early. The Crimson Eagle - Intercom 21:12, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
I would've thought that would be near the end to be honest and I thought it would've drived him forward for the climax :L oh well I suppose we'll have to wait till October to see if it is true even though it most likely is :( Dwmad96 (talk) 21:14, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
- That's the best thing to do now. We'll wait and see. The Crimson Eagle - Intercom 21:16, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
It doesn't bode well for Desmond's fate either in my opinion... :/ I really hope they don't do what I think they are going to do and I don't even want to say it for fear it would come to pass. -- ► Kaloneous ◄ ♣HelpDesk♣ 21:18, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
It's achievement number 2. Meaning if the person I am thinking of will die, it will be early on. Allowing for the 30 second Assassination. Why so serious? - Psychopath Corner - Advice of a Psychopath 21:20, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
You can say his name if you want Joker XD I agree, he will die, not happy about it or what I suspect is the direction Ubisoft are going with the story. Let's just say the Truth video has something to do with it. -- ► Kaloneous ◄ ♣HelpDesk♣ 21:23, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
Possibly end game bonuses? And Joker not necessarily because the Desmond sequences in Revelations didn't happen in that order it was only when you collected the fragments so I think they've just organised it so that the present are near the top and the others below it Dwmad96 (talk) 21:25, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
People, stop editing so much xD I am repeating my edit like 3 times. Anyways: Is this first 30 seconds Assassination really needed? why not have a peaceful into? Why so serious? - Psychopath Corner - Advice of a Psychopath 21:27, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
Haha I thought I was the only one suffering from that! And considering this is the last game with Desmond it's gonna be action packed as it is the "end of the world" after all! Dwmad96 (talk) 21:36, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
Well yeah, but the intro? It just feels kinda eh. Specially since we barely even know Williams. Getting rid of him for the sake of one Assassination? Why so serious? - Psychopath Corner - Advice of a Psychopath 21:38, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
If they do that then I will be pretty upset as we've only seen 2 seconds of him :( And I'm really hoping it doesn't happen straight away because I'm sure the 30 second assassination thing was the player killing someone not vice versa? Dwmad96 (talk) 21:43, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
Maybe it will be Desmond that saves William or one of the other team members within that time. I have no doubt he will be killed off but maybe not that soon, Ubi would miss a great opportunity to show real character development for both characters and expand the modern story through Williams knowledge. -- ► Kaloneous ◄ ♣HelpDesk♣ 21:45, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
Hmm I hope so and No 3. clearly doesn't tell us about a showdown we've all been waiting for!! Or maybe Cross killed William?! Btw who do yoou all think is the end game boss? I think it is Charles Lee. Dwmad96 (talk) 21:48, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
Ooohhh I missed that!! I think that it could be Desmond free roaming around a city (maybe New York?) because you have to collect "pivots" whatever they are. Dwmad96 (talk) 21:54, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
Meh. Montireggioni *Is that the way it is spelled?* 2.0. End game boss?
George Washington for the lulz.
if we look at the other things we know, about Stasis Mode, the strange pillars, this Cloud and the Animus that we saw earlier in the week and the fact that the grand temple will likely be secured against intrusion, I believe the animus and Desmond's use of the animus is required to by-pass the security of the grand temple and the pivots play an important role as a form of securty protocols that will allow him to use both his high concentration of TWCB DNA and the animus to access and activate the grand temple's mechanism for saving humanity. (I hope Ubisoft don't do a Neo in the Matrix on it though). -- ► Kaloneous ◄ ♣HelpDesk♣ 22:00, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
some other leaks occurred during the week Eagle about a new mode called Stasis Mode and a seperate image showed Connor in a blue animus room with pillars, and a word of advise to everyone, be careful what you read in the coming weeks. Over the last number of months many games have had their ending spoiled months and weeks before they were out. The game should be enjoyed for its story and the ability for the story to surprise you so keep that in mind when looking at leaks and stuff (or youtube comment, which are the worst for leaks in my opinion). -- ► Kaloneous ◄ ♣HelpDesk♣ 22:07, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
Statis mode = VR?
My control over my excitement has been broken now - I must know! Desmond's fate? That gave me quite a jolt. And it worries me, too. I guess only time will tell, though. But a lot of the others seem to show that Assassin's Creed III is a lot more diverse than I thought. Number 19 - Decorate your Manor? Do we actually get a Manor? :D And what about the final achievement? Number 50 - Unlock a hacked version of one of the Abstergo videos in the story quest. What could this mean? I'm intrigued :P.
24. Found something interesting: Kidd Gloves - Uncover the mystery of Oak Island.
(From the Wikipedia Oak Island page)
"One theory is that the pit holds a pirate treasure hoard buried by Captain Kidd or possibly Edward Teach (Blackbeard), who claimed he buried his treasure "where none but Satan and myself can find it." Some also hold to the theory that Kidd conspired with Henry Every and Oak Island was used as a pseudo community bank between the two."
"It has also been asserted that the pit may have been dug by exiled Knights Templar and that it is the last resting place of the Holy Grail or even the holy Ark of the Covenant." RussellSparrow (talk) 23:40, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
What happened to my blog that I made about this? Still can't figure out how this: Homestead and Manor will work. Also, no one discussing the number of Sequences? ThatRandomUser ~Lair of Randomness (Enter at own risk) 05:59, August 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Your blog was deleted because blog comments could be seen on the RA feed without any sort of discretion, whatsoever. I'm guessing Homestead=Monteriggioni. Manor=...you do the math. There are 12 Sequences, same number as AC2, before the DLC. That doesn't talk about length of memories or the number of memories within a sequence. Stormbeast ♉ The Helpful Place 06:04, August 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Are we really holding Alex to the "First 30 seconds assassination". Remember how we were promised 300 bombs but got slightly over 100? I don't think Alex's statement is necsassarily true..... ThatRandomUser ~Lair of Randomness (Enter at own risk) 06:57, August 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Its so hard NOT to read this list, but i dont want my game to be spoiled, so i will be patient...
I've already nerded all over TRU's blog with pretty much every interesting point people have mentioned in this forum, but I'll say a little something more: Homestead and Manor sound like a sort of blend between Villa Auditore and La Volpe Adormentata (you could play minigames there =P) I look forward to owning the Manor because while Rome and Constantinople guilds were nice, they didn't feel like home, know what I mean? What can I say? Casa dolce casa. =) ~ GI Auditore Comms Channel 08:49, August 30, 2012 (UTC)
45 dosen't sound too promising. It sounds like the end to Connor, though its probs the end to Desmond like Ubisoft has discussed so many times as this game being so. 3 sounds like it could have something to do with Daniel Cross. 2 sounds super interesting and so does the talk of a 'Manor' and playing games (RDR style mini games?) And settleing people into a 'Homestead'. Like a ranch? It sounds like you have to liberate people and house them. Can't wait!! t-minus two months =D (Harlan1500 (talk) 09:50, August 30, 2012 (UTC))
- 19 What could Ben Franklins invention be? BTW Anyone have a link for the picture with Connor in the blue animus room. 184.108.40.206 12:13, August 30, 2012 (UTC)
Here it is: WARNING IMAGE CONTAINS SPOILER INFORMATION PLEASE DO NOT VIEW IF YOU WISH TO REMAIN SURPRISED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Add one more pillar in front of the others, and we'll officially move from 'merica into Nosgoth. --Kainzorus Prime Walkie-talkie 16:15, August 30, 2012 (UTC)
@Kaloneous, where did you find this? ASSASSINO 13:02, August 30, 2012 (UTC)
27. Upgrade the Aquilla.
How is it when something even slightly spoiler-esque shows up here, the video gets taken down? I mean, the guy who put up the trophies vid also has them for BLOPS2 and Halo 4. I have a feeling Ubi stalks this Wiki. Lucklily they can't stop us from posting here. I AM GONNA TELL THE WHOLE BOUT THIS LEAK. Trolling Ubisoft? Epic Win? ThatRandomUser ~Lair of Randomness (Enter at own risk) 13:53, August 30, 2012 (UTC)
Actually, they have some sort of crawler software that goes through Youtube, and checks for copyrighted or leaked stuff. I uploaded a remix of the AC3 E3 trailer and within a few hours, Youtube added "Contains content from Ubisoft" to the video. Of course, they do check the wiki as they themselves link to it and stuff, but not as much as you're insinuating. ~ GI Auditore Comms Channel 14:28, August 30, 2012 (UTC)
the hacked abstergo video is probably gonna be this games version of the truth/glyph puzzles. and im sure the upgrade the aquilla refers to the upgrading of the weapondry on board, different types of cannon etc. looking forward to more info about the epilogue missions, homestead and clubs. do wonder what the Encyclopedia of the Common Man is refering to, is it a new version of the animus database?
Ægritudo Talk 14:41, August 30, 2012 (UTC)
i was kinda thinking about the trophies which the ps3 users would get with exclusive hour gameplay!220.127.116.11 14:45, August 30, 2012 (UTC)
Aquila has some pretty sweet info. I'm guessing the upgrades could be more than just weapons, and include cargo, storage and hull as well since you can trade using her. "Find all pivots and sync the Animus to the Cloud." seems more like a puzzle reference. Also, Entrepreneur, not Pirate! made me snicker. =D ~ GI Auditore Comms Channel 14:52, August 30, 2012 (UTC)
I noticed in the Demo's that the Ship had UNLIMITED AMMO. Wonder if this will be in the final-game, if not what happens when are cannon's are all finished? "scrape the rubbish of your De/ck and fire it at the bad guys"
I think number 2 could be William being killed by a Master Templar this could be the first 30 seconds thing Alex Hutchinson mentioned. I hope not we barely have enough backstory between Desmond and his dad. Homestead and a manor? Hmm...so we´re getting a Monterrigioni esque hideout? Nice. Rome and Istanbul guilds were nice but I miss something that was as cool as Monteriggioni.Kryptonian25 (talk) 21:50, August 30, 2012 (UTC)
- 1 literally means you get back to the animus right when you wake up from the coma. Why? I mean, I can't think of one possible reason for him to go back to the animus so quick. I also noticed all the present-time achivements come before Connor's first secuence. This game will be such a mindblowAssassinchicken (talk) 22:18, August 30, 2012 (UTC)
- ^^ I wouldn't read too much into this. I can't see them having you play ALL of that Desmond content at the very beginning. It would be very odd pacing, IMO. 18.104.22.168 00:31, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
Though inevitably I believe they might have to kill William for Desmond to fully grasp his role as an Assassin like Ezio said the life of an Assassin is pain. Kryptonian25 (talk) 00:45, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
Somehow I get the feeling that the pivots and syncing to the Cloud are the new version of the glyphs. Pivoting is a computer hacking technique, so it could be something related to Erudito. It sounds intriguing.
The Ben Franklin stuff sounds interesting. I wonder how the inventions work, and the almanac pages sound interesting. Hopefully they provide more reading material along the same lines as Altaïr's Codex in AC2. 22.214.171.124 02:58, September 1, 2012 (UTC)
Somehow I really like the theory of the pivots and Erudito, the pivots will be the puzzles Erudito placed in the animus and when you do them all you will have the best working animus or something like that.
- There were 12 sequences in AC2 as well, with 2 as DLC. We're undoubtedly going to get a few DLC sequences for AC3 as well, but they probably won't be numbered so it won't feel like they deliberately left out a chunk of the game. Kind of like the Da Vinci Disappearance. It technically took place after Sequence 8, but they didn't call it Sequence 9. 126.96.36.199 20:49, September 1, 2012 (UTC)
- I do. The Crimson Eagle - Intercom 20:39, September 2, 2012 (UTC)
The Desmond missions have me so psyched. "Stadium"? "Skyscraper"? "Abstergo?". The way they worded "learn Desmond's fate" makes me think we'll be playing as another character at the end. And the Manor and Homestead sound so sick. I can't wait to see what it looks like.
Obviously Criss Cross has something to do with Daniel...nut on a Skyscraper? Also Sequence 7 or 8 is called Caged Wolf.. And they said Connors likened to a wolf. I wonder if he gets captured by the Templars or British? —Preceding unsigned comment was added by Subject 8 (talk · contr)
I did sign it, I thought. And yeah, I think he'll get captured eventually but I mean, how would someone be able to capture him? I can't wait for this game. Only tminus 54 days now. —Preceding unsigned comment was added by Subject 8 (talk · contr)
I think sequence 3 refers to like revenge, not the Poe. Like how do you like them apples? Connor probably gets revenge somehow for them burning down his village. Subject 8 (talk) 01:15, September 6, 2012 (UTC)
ubi puts a lot of thought into the achievment titles, they like turning common phrases into puns relating to the series, if it mentions apple it is most likely refering to an apple of eden.
Ægritudo Talk 15:44, September 6, 2012 (UTC)
- AC2 has 12 sequences on release, and Sequence 12 and 13 were released later, due to the content not making deadlines. However, for all we know, the 12 sequences of AC3 could contain more story length than previous installments, along with the expansion on modern day elements with Desmond, so I'd say it'd be too early to judge. Slate Vesper (talk) 04:35, September 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Slate pretty much said this, but remember that Desmond's going to have a bigger role in ACIII, with more gameplay being about him. The sequences only include Connor's memories. There will stil be a large portion of the game that will focus on Desmond, and won't be counted in the number of sequences.
- SilentAssailant 11:13, September 7, 2012 (UTC)Undertaker96au
- If any of you remember, Alex Hutchinson did say there would be much more to do in AC III relating to Connor's gameplay (not sure if constantly hunting and joining clubs is going to be a pain or lots of fun). I can't really comment a lot about how much time you play as Desmond other than 3 or 4 possible sequence that I can see up there, which I'm looking forward to. Also remember that Ubisoft already has a collection of expanded missions and will probably have more lined up for later on. AlexAdler (talk) 12:09, September 7, 2012 (UTC
- i think that the sequences in this game are going to be longer than the ones in ac2 and then on top of that the desmond sequences, which should be larger than the short desmond parts we have had up to now, would make for a lengthier game. since the clubs and hunting are mostly optional i dont think they are likely to be a pain, but should def provide lots of fun for those of us who like that sorta thing.
ÆgritudoTalk 14:49, September 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Plus, AC3 has ton of exploring and cool side missions, AC2 didn't have that much side missions and they were not that fun. Assassinchicken (talk) 15:53, September 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Exactly even if the sequences alone are longer than the previous games all of the side mission should provide a good length of gameplay, so it doesn't seem crazy for their to be 12 sequences. Just as Asssassinchicken mentioned above the side missions were pretty much just more for you to do in AC 2, so that's why I kept my skepticism. But you're probably right Agritudo could be tons of fun. AlexAdler (talk) 00:17, September 8, 2012 (UTC)
- What do you think 18 could be? The encyclopedia of the common man. Undertaker96au (talk) 01:33, September 8, 2012 (UTC)Undertaker96au
I believe that achivement number 23 that is explore fort wollcot I believe it is going to be like a lair of Romulus type of mission
I'd just like to mention that IGN did some analysis on the achievements themselves. Here's the link http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/09/18/the-history-behind-assassins-creed-iiis-achievements 188.8.131.52 03:06, September 18, 2012 (UTC)
Potential target spoiler attached to the link below: