- Lenormand: You are ready for the next step? odd. I did not foresee that at all! I have an acquaintanceship with Denis Molinier, who dabbles in alchemy. I suspect that it is he who possess the other part of the missing mechanism. I advise you to go to his house on the Ile St. Louis and steal it! Yes! Steal it!
Arno sneaked into Molinier's townhouse.
- Guard: Sir. The order of monks we spoke about. It appears they may have obtained the first part of Flamel's mechanism.
- Molinier: Track them down and take it! With the complete mechanism, we'll have access to the last of Flamel's laboratory. Say nothing to anyone!
- Guard: Understood.
Arno stole the key to a chest in Molinier's house. Upon opening it, Arno obtained the second piece of the mechanism.
- Arno: This rusty bit of metal must be part of the mechanism that Mademoiselle Lenormand was talking about. And this completes the mechanism. So much for the Templars.
With both pieces in hand, Arno returned to Lenormand.
- Lenormand: Ah! The second part of the device. You have the necessary pieces. Return to me when you are ready to take the final step!
Arno acquired the other half of the key to Nicolas Flamel's laboratory.
- Molinier's townhouse contained a map of Paris with markings of secret entrances to the tunnels leading to Flamel's laboratory.
- Due to a bug, Molinier would sometimes disappear, leaving a "Steal" waypoint in the air. This can be fixed by restarting a main campaign mission.