Gaspar de la Croix is firing indiscriminately from his high vantage point. Kill him.
Ezio Auditore came across a man hiding behind a wall, who informed him that one of the Borgia's agents was firing his arquebus at him. After the man failed in an attempt to flank the shooter, Gaspar de la Croix, Ezio chased him down and assassinated him on a building overlooking a Borgia tower.
Ezio came across a man hiding behind a wall.
- Man: Get down! He is still out there!
- Ezio: Who?
- Man: One of Borgia's dogs! We tried to build a resistenza (resistance). He came to our house and began firing his arquebuse! My poor little Anna, she's... I've got to get back!
- Ezio: Just one shooter? He will be easy to overtake. He cannot be very accurate--
A shot was fired very close to Ezio.
- Ezio: Merda! (Shit!)
- Man: He will kill us if we stay here! Listen. I will run to the next pillar to draw his fire. Try to flank him!
The man began to run but was quickly shot down by the gunman.
- Ezio: Adesso basta! (Enough of this!)
Ezio began to chase Gaspar.
- Gaspar: I don't scare easily!
Merda, merda, merda!
Ezio caught up to Gaspar and assassinated him.
- Ezio: Requiescat in pace.
Ezio succeeded in killing one of the Borgia's agents.