- Guard: I must apologize, Boabdil, for putting your beautiful city through such hardship.
- Muhammad XII: I am King Muhammad of Nasrid, usurper. Untie me!
- Guard: I will regret the destruction of Alhambra palace. Unfortunately, the Spanish siege must continue until Granada is dust, and the Queen is penniless.
- Muhammad XII: My dislike of Isabella pales in comparison to the hatred I feel for you and your Templar stooges.
- Guard: Hold on to that anger. It may comfort you in your final hours.
Ezio killed the guard.
- Muhammad XII: Peace be upon you, sir. For whom do you work?
- Ezio: Luis Santángel sent me to find you. He assumed you were dead, or had gone mad.
- Muhammed XII: I am happy to admit to neither. The Assassins and I haven't always seen eye to eye, but I have been grateful for their aid over the years.
- Ezio: We need to end this war. As much as it may pain you, your time in España is at its end.
- Muhammed XII: Too many missteps and misunderstandings to repair... yes, I agree. What shall we do?
- Ezio: I will cross the city and open the gates, carrying word of your abdication. Stay here until the city has fallen silent.
Ezio infiltrated the palace and freed King Muhammad from the Templars.