Ezio tracked down Christoffa to ensure no harm came to him.
- Isabella: Santángel, who is our guest?
- Ezio: I am Ezio Auditore, a Florentine by birth, and a wayfarer by trade.
- Luis: He is a friend, Queen Isabella. It was Ezio who brokered King Muhammad's surrender.
- Isabella: Ezio Auditore... it seems the whole of España owes you a great debt.
- Ezio: I wonder if Christoffa Corombo might profit a little from my royal largess.
- Isabella: I wish I could vivify his withering dream, but our funds are still scarce. Take comfort knowing that the King of France has made him a recent offer.
- Luis: He cannot be serious!
- Isabella: Well he certainly thought it was genuine. He left for Paris this morning.
- Luis: Oh, that fool! Ezio... he is still in great danger.
- Ezio: I will find him.
- Luis: Bring him back here. And tell him ... tell him the Queen has had a change of heart.
Ezio tracked Christoffa down.
- Ezio: Christoffa, halt! You're in great danger.
- Christoffa: Do not interfere, Ezio! I've had quite enough counseling from your quarter!
A guard arrived to kill Christoffa.
- Christoffa: Help!
Ezio killed the guard.
- Christoffa: Has the world gone so mad that a simple adventurer cannot go but a few weeks without being attacked in the street!
- Ezio: Christoffa, you are no simple adventurer.
- Christoffa: Unfortunately only you and the King of France recognize this.
- Ezio: King Charles hasn't the mettle to back you... this is a Templar trick.
- Christoffa: Have you any proof of your outrageous claim?
- Ezio: I don't need any. Santángel has assured me that Isabella has had a change of heart.
- Christoffa: Good God, how I loathe these games! Lead the way, Ezio...
They returned to the palace.
- Isabella: A fascinating proposal, Luis. And one I would gladly accept were Christoffa to return.
- Christoffa: And return he has! What's the good news?
- Luis: Inspiring words and a few bags of coin have changed the Queen's mind. Prepare to set sail, Christoffa.
- Ezio: How many bags of coin did it require?
- Isabella: Your friends have agreed to cover half of the total costs, Christoffa.
- Christoffa: Praise you Luis, you fine and gracious man.
- Sánchez: Soon we will be praising you, my friend. For all the wonders you will find and report to the world.
- Luis: But let all rejoicing wait until we have seen your crosstrees dip below the horizon.
- Christoffa: Yes, Santángel. Caution! Yours has saved me from myself more times than I should admit. Come gentlemen. Let us celebrate!
Ezio found Christoffa and brought him back to the palace, where his voyage was prepared.