This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
September 10, 2014
Creative Director Alex Amancio walks us through this exciting first look at a co-op heist mission from Assassin’s Creed Unity. In heist missions you’ll have to coordinate your skills and attacks to infiltrate, steal the artifacts, and escape without being detected. The less you’re seen, the higher your reward for finishing the mission will be. Heists are just one type of co-op mission and with constantly changing goal placement as well as a variable number and location of guards you can replay heists again and again for a fresh experience every time.
About Assassin’s Creed Unity:
Assassin’s Creed Unity is the next-gen evolution of the blockbuster franchise powered by an all new engine. From the storming of the Bastille to the execution of King Louis XVI, experience Paris during the French Revolution as never before – and help the people of France carve an entirely new destiny. Assassin’s Creed Unity will be available on Xbox One, PlayStation® 4 and PC November 11.
- Play as Arno, an entirely new breed of Assassin far more lethal than his ancestors
- Grab up to three friends and embark on unforgettable story-based missions Co-op missions
- Enjoy an unprecedented degree of freedom and control over your Assassin, brought to life by an all new engine.
- Create your own unique play style by customizing your weapons, gear, outfit and specialized abilities.
- Fight your way through the stunning open-world city of Paris, built to a scale only possible through the Next Gen Anvil engine.