This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
September 16, 2014
In Assassin’s Creed Unity you can play as a melee expert, agile infiltrator, or a silent master of stealth and join forces with up to three friends to take on a variety of co-op missions. Whether you’re tackling heists or assassinations, you’ll need planning, teamwork, and a combination of your whole team’s complementary skills to succeed, but if you do you’ll be handsomely rewarded.
Please SUBSCRIBE and visit our official channels for exclusive access and the latest information on all things Assassin’s Creed:
Assassin’s Creed Unity is the next-gen evolution of the blockbuster franchise powered by an all new engine. From the storming of the Bastille to the execution of King Louis XVI, experience Paris during the French Revolution as never before – and help the people of France carve an entirely new destiny. Assassin’s Creed Unity will be available on Xbox One, PlayStation® 4 and PC November 11.
- Play as Arno, an entirely new breed of Assassin far more lethal than his ancestors
- Grab up to three friends and embark on unforgettable story-based missions Co-op missions
- Enjoy an unprecedented degree of freedom and control over your Assassin, brought to life by an all new engine.
- Create your own unique play style by customizing your weapons, gear, outfit and specialized abilities.
- Fight your way through the stunning open-world city of Paris, built to a scale only possible through the Next Gen Anvil engine.