In order to erase his identity completely, Jack returned to Lambeth Asylum to eliminate any medical staff with memory of him and destroy all records of his internment there.
- Jack: Now I must erase any trace of my identity. Time to pay a visit to my old doctor. It's time my old nurse paid for her negligence and abuse.
Jack closed in on Nurse Whitney's location.
- Jack: Nurse Whitney will scream for mercy, as I once begged for hers...
Jack entered the room Nurse Whitney was in.
- Whitney: Who are you?
- Jack: Squeal for me.
Jack dispatched Nurse Whitney. He then approached Doctor Archer outside of the asylum.
- Jack: Let's show Doctor Archer what a good surgeon I make...
- Archer: Who are you?!
- Jack: I was once the little boy you had locked up here...And now, I am the Ripper.
Jack eliminated Doctor Archer.
- Jack: Director Bradford will be happy to help me erase all mention of my stay in the hospital ledgers.
Jack started looking for Director Bradford.
- Jack: Hmm, where can I find the Director of this madhouse...
The police musn't find out I was a patient here.
Jack entered Director Bradford's office.
- Bradford: Who the hell are you?
- Jack: Meet the Ripper!
- Bradford: GUARDS! Help me!
Jack assassinated Director Bradford.
- Jack: No one must ever know that I was an inmate here.
Jack burned hospital ledgers containing records of his stay at Lambeth Asylum.
- Jack: Time to prepare for Miss Frye's arrival. Let's let the lunatics out for a stroll...
Jack released the inmates.
- Jack: The more the merrier...
With the last remnants of his past erased, Jack released Lambeth Asylum's inmates in preparation for Evie Frye's arrival.