- Copernicus: The world itself is unchanging, WE must change to understand it. Its secrets will only be revealed through a careful study of the truth, but we have been taught incorrectly. Theories by great men who were limited by archaic tools and beliefs! We live in a time of progress. Art, medicine, philosophy... everyday new breakthroughs are made. But when we look to the sky, we do not question. We remain in the past. It is time to remand our schooling, to explore the world as it truly is!
My colleagues and I have set up workshops throughout Roma. Please, visit us. We have much to share.
Anyone who wishes to be enlightened step forward. I have much to share.
A new world awaits you.
The truth comes to those who seek it out.
- Ezio: Who is this man?
- Citizen: He comes from Prussia. I hear he studies at Il Vaticano (the Vatican), but his words are unlike any that issue from that place.
Copernicus spoke to the citizens.
- Copernicus: Some may tell you to be content with Ptolemy's explanation of the heavens. His mathematical contortions of the spheres dancing around the Earth. But why are such complicated numbers required? Perhaps, to disguise a myriad of contradictions? You must question bad logic. It is why we live, to ask questions.
- Guard: Kill him quickly. The Master wants all scholars silenced by nightfall.
- Ezio: If the Borgia are involved, then so am I.
Ezio succeeded in killing the Borgia guards and returned to speak with Copernicus.
Ezio eliminated all of the Borgia guards, saving Copernicus.