A graduate of Simon Fraser University Bachelors, Engineering (Computers Option), he immediately started his career in the computer game industry as a designer in the video game industry, both in programming and at concept level design.
- Homeworld (1999) - Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Homeworld (Game of the Year Edition) (2000) - Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Republic: The Revolution (2003), Eidos, Inc. Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Homeworld 2 (2003) - Sierra Entertainment, Inc. - Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (2005) - Ubisoft, Inc.
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent (2006) - Ubisoft
- Prince of Persia (2008) - Ubisoft
- James Cameron's Avatar: The Game (2009) - Ubisoft
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction (2010) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (2010) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (2011) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed III (2012) - Ubisoft