- This article is about Fabiola Cavazza. You may be looking for her counterpart, Fiora Cavazza.
Fabiola Cavazza was a courtesan in Constantinople during the early 16th century who was born into the Templar Order. She wielded a bladed fan as a weapon, complete with blue etchings.
In 2012, her genetic memories were used as an Animi Avatar by the Templar company Abstergo Industries, for the training of their Animus recruits, under the title of the Courtesan.
- Fabiola is ultimately derived from Latin faba ("bean") via Fabius and Fabia.
- Though she shares her family name with Fiora Cavazza, the relation between the two remains unclear.
- Apart from a slightly different fan, she looks identical to Fiora Cavazza.
- Fabiola wears clothing identical to Fiora's elite gear the only minor differences are the lack of a mask.