Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Track down and assassinate the chief extortionist.
Social Club mission
Arno received a letter from the Assassin Council, instructing him to locate and assassinate the leader of a group of extortionists.
Arno read the letter from the Council.
- Letter: A group of criminals has taken advantage of the current disarray of the city government to oppress citizens along the Bièvre. They can be found extorting merchants in the north of the district. Find the thugs and follow them to their captain. Assassinate him.
Arno found a citizen.
- Citizen 1: I just paid! Leave me alone!
- Arno: I'm here to help.
- Citizen 1: Oh, thank god. Those damn thugs come by every few days, tell me "pay up or else" and what am I gonna do? I-I pay. I pay through the nose.
Arno found a woman inside a shop.
- Citizen 2: What do you want?
- Arno: What happened?
- Citizen 2: Oh, I thought you were another one of 'em. They come in here, toss things around, demand money. I have to pay! Otherwise, I'll lose everything.
- Arno: Who are they?
- Citizen 2: Bunch of hooligans. They've got some place they take the money and the things they steal, but god knows where it is.
Arno found an injured man lying on the floor inside a house.
- Citizen 3: God-damn them all to hell!
- Arno: Let me guess.
- Citizen 3: I wouldn't pay. They got no right. Broke up the place and damn near broke my arm. It's got to stop!
Arno found a woman outside the house.
- Citizen 4: The thugs! I know where they are! They went through here. Come on, I'll show you!
Arno followed the woman to the headquarters of the extortionists.
- Thug 1: Yeah? Don't let it happen again!
- Thug 2: Don't worry, we'll be around.
Arno killed the leader of the extortionists and escaped the area.
Arno eliminated the leader of the extortionists, freeing the area of their terror.