Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Execution is Everything|
15 November 1754
- Kaniehtí:io: Use the snowstorm to mask your approach. Having second thoughts?
- Haytham: Hardly. But I'll have to approach this carefully.
- Kaniehtí:io: Go on, then. I'll keep watch from here.
- Haytham: Hmmm. I can hide in that cart.
Haytham then sneaked into a cart riding towards the fort.
- Redcoat: What's in the wagon? I need a full inventory.
- Driver: As you wish. Let's see - 2 barrels of salt, 12 pounds pork, 10 pounds beef, 7 dozen eggs, 16 wheels of cheese - none of it French, don't worry, 5 bottles of whiskey. Couple dozen new uniforms, boots, and leather for patching. Blankets. A cart of feed for the horses. Wot else... Wot else... That's it. That's all there is.
The guards allowed the cart to move through the gates, and Haytham got out.
- Haytham: Those cannons are likely to cause trouble. Perhaps I could sabotage them.
- Fraser: Tell me you've good news?
- Washington: General Braddock refused the offer. There will be no truce.
- Fraser: Dammit! Why, George? What reason did he give?
- Washington: He said a diplomatic solution was no solution at all. That allowing the French to retreat would only delay an inevitable conflict, one in which they'd now have the upper hand.
- Fraser: There's merit to those words, as much as I hate to admit it. Still... can't he see this is unwise?
- Washington: It doesn't sit well with me either. We're far from home with our forces divided. Worse, I fear Braddock's bloodlust makes him careless. It puts the men at risk. I'd rather not be delivering grim news to mothers and widows because the Bulldog wanted to prove a point.
- Fraser: Where's the General now?
- Washington: Rallying the troops.
- Fraser: And then it's on to Fort Duquesne, I assume?
- Washington: Eventually. The march north will surely take time. There's a copy of the plans in the command tent should you wish to review them.
- Fraser: At least this will be ended soon.
- Washington: I tried, John.
- Fraser: I know, my friend. I know...
- Haytham: That map will surely be of use. I need to find it.
Haytham stole the map and returned to Kaniehtí:io.
- Kaniehtí:io: What news?
- Haytham: Braddock has left to rally his troops. They're marching on Fort Duquesne. It'll be a while yet 'til they're ready, which gives us time to form a plan.
- Kaniehtí:io: No need. We will ambush them here, near the river. Go and gather your allies. I will do the same. I will send word when it is time to strike.
Haytham managed to discover the whereabouts of Edward Braddock, which allowed him and Kaniehtí:io to come up with a plan to ambush him and his troops.
- Using non-lethal methods such as unarmed takedowns or poison darts did not count against full synchronization.
- It was possible to kill George Washington and John Fraser during the mission, but their deaths would cause desynchronization. It was possible to avoid this by using the aformentioned non-lethal methods.