Brother Ristoro hides near his church. Locate and kill him.
Kill Brother Ristoro by air assassination.
Ezio Auditore came across a Minim monk who was praying for his dead brothers. After questioning him, Ezio discovered that the men were killed by Brother Ristoro, a corrupt priest and an agent of the Borgia. With this, Ezio set off to kill the man, as the monk explained that he could not break his vows.
Ezio walked up to the praying priest.
- Ezio: How were these men killed?
- Priest: They questioned Brother Ristoro's habits, and now here they are, poisoned.
- Ezio: You question him as well, why do you not fear his wrath?
- Priest A man with nothing fears nothing. I have remained true to my vows. I put my fate in the hands of the divine. Deus asculti.
- Ezio: Your vows keep you from acting, so you seek another to do what you will not.
- Priest: Please understand. I cannot kill.
- Ezio: But I can. Where is Ristoro?
- Priest: He will be at the church. But guards always accompany him.
- Ezio: The Borgia cannot protect him from me.
Ezio located Ristoro and assassinated him from above.
- Ezio: Requiescat in pace (Rest in peace).
Ezio succeeded in eliminating one of the Borgia Templar agents.