|Escape to New York|
Escape to New York with Faulkner and his crew.
After severing the ropes that imprisoned the Aquila, Ratonhnhaké:ton returned to Robert Faulkner and found that he had indeed gathered a crew.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: The Aquila is ready. Do you have a crew?
Faulkner spread his arms to indicate the men gathered around.
- Faulkner: They're here.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: Can they fight?
- Faulkner: They're sailors! They do nothing but fight!
Ratonhnhaké:ton nodded towards the harbor.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: Let's go.
Ratonhnhaké:ton escorted Faulkner and his crew to the Aquila, assisting them in killing any Bluecoats they encountered along the way. When they finally reached where the Aquila had been docked, they saw that it had drifted towards the open ocean.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: Swim! I'll hold them off until you're ready to sail!
- Faulkner: Swim lads! Swim!
As the crew began to swim towards the Aquila, sharpshooters began to take aim at them. One of the sharpshooters fired his rifle. The crew warned Ratonhnhaké:ton of the presence of any sharpshooters that appeared so that he could eliminate them.
- Crew: Snipers! You need to stop them!
They're shooting at Faulkner!
You must stop the shooters!
They're shooting at the crew!
With each wave of Bluecoats, a new pair of sharpshooters would appear, forcing Ratonhnhaké:ton to kill them in order to guarantee the safety of all crew members swimming to the Aquila. As the crew members boarded the Aquila and readied her cannons, they fired off shots to assist Ratonhnhaké:ton. Eventually, Ratonhnhaké:ton was the only man left on the dock to defend the swimming crew members. After eliminating the last of the Bluecoats, Israel Putnam appeared with Kanen'tó:kon as his prisoner.
- Putnam: Savage! Over here!
Putnam forced Kanen'tó:kon on to his knees. Ratonhnhaké:ton began to approach them. Putnam held his pistol to Kanen'tó:kon's head.
- Putnam: One move, just one move, and he's dead. Call back your men and give yourself up.
- Kanen'tó:kon: Swim, Ratonhnhaké:ton! Go!
- Putnam: Shut it!
Putnam clubbed Kanen'tó:kon in the side of the head with his pistol. Putnam turned back to Ratonhnhaké:ton who looked between him and the Aquila. Ratonhnhaké:ton activated his Animal Powers and escaped Putnam's line of sight.
- Putnam: What is this?
Ratonhnhaké:ton quickly assassinated Putnam using his Animal Powers, saving Kanen'tó:kon. Putnam lay gasping on the ground as Ratonhnhaké:ton stood over him.
- Putnam: I've done such horrible deeds. ... it's the scepter, but ... that's no excuse. Every man holds evil deep within. The Apple just brought it out.
Putnam succumbed to his wounds, and Ratonhnhaké:ton tilted his head, gazing at Putnam's body curiously. Freeing Kanen'tó:kon, the two of them ran to the water's edge amidst incoming Bluecoat fire with the last two Aquila crew members. After safely boarding the ship, Kanen'tó:kon explained why Putnam had arrived.
- Kanen'tó:kon: I knew your only chance was to leave from the docks. He kept turning the wheel.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: Kanen'tó:kon. I do not care.
- Crew: Land ho!
The two of them went to the bow to gaze at what the crew had spotted and the sight stunned them both. Ratonhnhaké:ton's mouth hung agape and he shook his head in disbelief.
- Kanen'tó:kon: Look at that.
Looming ominously on the horizon was a massive palace, the same one that the prison guard had been carving into the table when they had first escaped.
Ratonhnhaké:ton successfully escorted all crew members to the Aquila. He assassinated Israel Putnam and saved Kanen'tó:kon.
- The design of George Washington's palace shown at the end of this memory is a nod to the Illuminati, an organization with similar philosophies as the Freemasons, and the organization the Templars are based on.
- The memory title is a nod to the 1981 movie Escape from New York.