Ezio fled from the attackers and met with Raphael Sánchez.
- Sánchez: How strange to meet a gentleman leaping through these sewers. Are you on the run, or just recreating?
- Ezio: Step aside, stranger.
- Sánchez: You bear the mark of the Assassins... and from the cut of your outfit I'd say you were... Venetian?
- Ezio: No, Florentine. What do you know of the Assassins?
- Sánchez: Only that I am one of them, sir. My name is Raphael Sánchez. I arrived here this morning, bound to the same errand as you.
- Ezio: Do you know who betrayed us to the Inquisitors?
- Sánchez: Not yet, but we know the name of the Inquisitor Presecutor responsible for their arrests. Gaspar Martínez.
- Ezio: I'd like to meet this Prosecutor.
- Sánchez: Good. Find me again when you're finished with him.
Ezio escaped the guards and learned the identity of his target.