- This article is about the Assassin's Creed: Revelations memory. You may be looking for the memory of the same name from Desmond's Journey.
Do not lose more than half your health.
After having killed Manuel Palaiologos, Ezio was confronted by Prince Ahmet, who revealed himself to be a Templar. Ahmet told Ezio he would kill Sofia Sartor if he did not get the Masyaf Keys. Ezio made his way out of Cappadocia and traveled back to Constantinople.
As Ezio recovered from killing Manuel Palaiologos, Ahmet arrived on a ship.
- Ahmet: Poor Manuel, last of the Palaiologi. I should not have put him in charge of our Masyaf expedition. He was an arrogant man, impossible to keep in line.
- Ezio: You disappoint me Ahmet. Why the Templars?
- Ahmet: Because I am tired of all these pointless blood feuds that pit father against son, brother against brother. To achieve true peace, mankind must think and move as one body, with one master mind. The secrets in the Grand Temple will give us just that. And Altaïr will lead us there.
- Ezio: Delusions. Altaïr's secrets are not for you.
- Ahmet: I am not interested in arguing, Ezio. I am here for the Masyaf keys.
- Ezio: Keys? Are there more than this one?
- Ahmet: So I have heard. Perhaps I should ask someone who knows better. Sofia Sartor? Is that her name?
- Ezio: She knows nothing! Leave her be!
- Ahmet: We shall see.
- Ezio: I will kill you if you touch her!
- Ahmet: I know you'll try.
Ahmet left, and Ezio started his escape out of the city.
Ezio escaped Cappadocia and set sail for Constantinople again. Once on the ship, he examined the final Masyaf Key and the memory inside.