|End of the Road|
Kill 20 guards.
25 April 1512
Ezio Auditore and Sofia chased Ahmet's carriage with a carriage of their own, attempting to stop him and recover the Masyaf Keys. Ahmet was eventually killed by the new sultan, Selim, who was also his own brother.
- Ezio: We are close! Keep steady!
- Ahmet: Well, well! You have come to see me off!
- Ezio: Hold on.
Sofia fell off the carriage and barely managed to hold on.
- Sofia: Ah!
- Ezio: Hang on, Sofia!
- Sofia: Look out!
Ezio was thrown off the carriage.
- Ezio: Argh!
- Sofia: Ezio!
Ezio used his parachute to float behind the carriage.
- Sofia: Help!
- Ezio: Are you hurt, Sofia?
- Sofia: I don't think so!
- Ezio: Hold on!
- Sofia: Obviously!
- Sofia: Oh no!
Sofia managed to climb back onto the carriage and took control of it.
- Sofia: Va bene (okay) I am all right.
- Ezio: Soldiers, up ahead!
- Sofia: I see them!
- Ezio: Sofia! You must be careful!
- Sofia: I know, I know!
- Ezio: Steel yourself, Sofia. More soldiers!
- Ahmet: Faster!
Out of the road!
- Ezio: What are you doing?
- Sofia: Keeping us on track!
- Ahmet: Your determination would be charming if it was not so infuriating!
Incompetent children! Where did you learn to fight?
- Sofia: Ezio, Look!
Ahmet slammed into Sofia's carriage until it broke down.
- Sofia: Whoa! Go, Ezio! I am fine!
Ahmet and Ezio both fell of a cliff. After their landing, Ezio recovered the Keys.
- Ahmet: So what now, Ezio? How does this end?
- Ezio: I am wondering that myself.
An army of Ottoman soldiers came marching.
- Selim: Hold!
- Ahmet: Soldiers! Selim is not your master! You serve the Sultan! You carry out his command alone! Where is he? Where is our Sultan?
- Selim: He stands before you, brother. Father made his choice.
- Ahmet: Selim! Stop! Please!
Selim threw Ahmet of a cliff, sending him to his death.
- Selim: So, you are the Assassin, Ezio Auditore? I am Selim, Suleiman's father. He speaks quite highly of you.
- Ezio: He is a remarkable boy with a magnificent mind.
- Selim: Were it not for his endorsement, I would have you killed where you stand. Leave this place, and do not return.
Ezio attempted to attack Selim, but was stopped by Sofia.
- Sofia: You did the right thing, Ezio. This is not your fight.
- Ezio: But where does one end, and the next begin?
Ahmet was killed by his own brother, Selim. Ezio recovered the Masyaf Keys, and he and Sofia set off to Masyaf.
- After replaying this memory, Ezio may lose all of his supplies except for bombs and medicine. This could be a glitch.
- In the novel, the part where Ezio and Ahmet fall off a cliff and start fighting in midair is omitted entirely.