- This article is about the memory of Arno Dorian. You may be looking for the encyclopedia.
Arno spoke to a café owner.
- Arno: Do you have a copy of the (Encyclopedia) Diderot?
- Café owner: Yes, I believe I do.
- Arno: A relief. I'm looking to borrow a section of it, one focusing on secret societies...
- Café owner: Give me a moment to-
A thief stole the Encyclopédie.
- Café owner: Thief! Stop him!
Arno chased after the thief and tackled him.
- Arno: Got you!
- Thief: Fine! Keep it!
The thief called on a group of thieves.
- Thief: Help! Help!
- Arno: Wondeful. He has friends.
Arno killed the thieves.
- Arno: Now I just need to find time to read it...
Arno recovered a copy of the Encyclopédie, allowing him to study a section of it that might expose the Brotherhood.