- Qulan: Welcome. I am glad to see you have arrived in safety. These lands can be unkind to strangers.
- Altaïr: Thank you. Although I imagine that a long journey is only the smallest of our troubles.
- Qulan: Yes. There is dangerous work to attend to.
- Altaïr: Where is Genghis Khan now?
- Qulan: Temüjin has made camp half a day's ride to the south, where he is busy crushing the Tangut people under his heel.
- Altaïr: He campaigns in Xia mere months after he campaigns in the Levant. Is there no end to his lust for conquest?
- Qulan: Since he came to power his empire has tripled in size. He will not stop unless we force him to stop.
- Altaïr: Do you have a plan to reach the Khan?
- Qulan: I have only a handful of ideas, and even a fewer allies. My apprentice took it upon himself to investigate the camp, and I have not heard of him since. I pray for the best but fear the worst.
- Altaïr: Let us be off, then. We have little time to waste.
- Qulan: We will reach the camp by nightfall.
Reaching Genghis Khan's camp
After having killed many groups of mongol archers, horsemen and cavalry men (around thirty of each), they reached Genghis Khan's camp.
- Qulan: There. That's Temüjin's tent.
- Altaïr: Even now, in the darknest of night, it is guarded by a dozen men.
- Qulan: They are called the Kheshig, his personal guard. At least twice that number will be making their patrols nearby.
- Altaïr: Is it strength or fear that commands such loyalty?
- Qulan: Both. Come, we should be able to get a better view from atop the stable.
- Altaïr: Very well... aghh!
- Qulan: Altaïr! What's wrong?
- Altaïr: ...
- Qulan: He's been spotted! I must help him before the alarm can be sounded!
Finding Genghis Khan
After having killed all the Kheshig men, ...
Assassin's Creed: Memories sequences
|Golden Age of Piracy|
Empire of the Great Khan - Last Days of the Taikō