11 September 1485
- Ezio: Emilio! Your life ends now!
- Emilio: For what reason? I've done nothing to you.
- Ezio: You didn't need to.
- Emilio: You have no reason then? You sabotage my business, you kill my men, you free criminals that the authorities have rightfully imprisoned... All on a whim?
- Ezio: There are plenty who can vouch for your cruelties.
- Emilio: Who? Thieves? People who rely on deceit and trickery to feed themselves?
- Ezio: They are thrustworthy.
- Emilio: Says a man who sneaks about in the dark with a hood covering his face.
- Ezio: We all have our methods.
- Emilio: You can sneak around outside all you want. You'll never find a way inside here!
- Ezio: We shall see.
- Ezio: Emilio! Come back here!
- Emilio: I think not. Really, why would I do that? You are obviously in a killing mood.
- Ezio: Wherever you are going, I will track you down.
- Emilio: We shall see of that.
- Emilio: You go to such great lengths... and for what?
- Ezio: To see men like you removed from power.
- Emilio: It seems you are taking more than just power from me.
- Ezio: Let me ask you, then. Was there another way?
- Emilio: No. I would have done the same if I were you.
- Ezio: Then we understand one another.
Assassin's Creed: Memories sequences
|Golden Age of Piracy|