Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
11 September 1485
- Ezio: Emilio! Your life ends now!
- Emilio: For what reason? I've done nothing to you.
- Ezio: You didn't need to.
- Emilio: You have no reason then? You sabotage my business, you kill my men, you free criminals that the authorities have rightfully imprisoned... All on a whim?
- Ezio: There are plenty who can vouch for your cruelties.
- Emilio: Who? Thieves? People who rely on deceit and trickery to feed themselves?
- Ezio: They are thrustworthy.
- Emilio: Says a man who sneaks about in the dark with a hood covering his face.
- Ezio: We all have our methods.
- Emilio: You can sneak around outside all you want. You'll never find a way inside here!
- Ezio: We shall see.
- Ezio: Emilio! Come back here!
- Emilio: I think not. Really, why would I do that? You are obviously in a killing mood.
- Ezio: Wherever you are going, I will track you down.
- Emilio: We shall see of that.
- Emilio: You go to such great lengths... and for what?
- Ezio: To see men like you removed from power.
- Emilio: It seems you are taking more than just power from me.
- Ezio: Let me ask you, then. Was there another way?
- Emilio: No. I would have done the same if I were you.
- Ezio: Then we understand one another.
Assassin's Creed: Memories sequences
|Golden Age of Piracy|