Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Eliminate the Templar Presence|
- Sánchez: ... and so, spurred by their desire to see the kingdom of España united by a single faith, the Inquisitors convinced the Queen and King to drive out the remaining Moors. This is why war rages here in Granada. The palace of Alhambra and the city surrounding it are the last Moorish strongholds on the continent.
- Ezio: It sounds like the battle is already won.
- Sánchez: One would think... but for some reason the Moors continue to fight. Perhaps King Muhammad XII has a death wish. Hold... we have reached the outskirts of the city. It is a disputed territory and still quite dangerous.
- Ezio: What is our course?
- Sánchez: We'll do a sweep of the area, and eliminate all threats. We must make it safe for the civilians to move about.
The Templar influence was diminished.