The lawless pirate, Edward Kenway, is ravaging the Caribbean! The honest warrior El Tiburón once bested Kenway in single combat, and now Kenway is resorting to deception and stealth to exact his revenge!
- Anne: Kenway, you look a right mess.
- Edward: Glad to know I can always rely on you to cheer me up.
- Anne: You're very welcome. Now can you explain what that sour look is for?
- Edward: That brute of a Spaniard, El Tiburón, gave me quite the wallop. I'm afraid my pride has been damaged.
- Anne: Since when do you accept defeat?
- Edward: When the man is draped in an inch of steel.
- Anne: Every suit of armor has kinks. You just have to find them.
- Edward: Then find them I will! After another pint.
- Anne: Jaysus, Kenway, another pint and you won't be able to find your own boots.
- Edward: Are the boots where the kinks are?
- Anne: Off with you! Go sleep it off, Kenway. The Spaniard isn't going anywhere yet.
- Edward: But... what about my pride?
- Anne: You're in no state to be proud of anything. Reclaim your pride in the morning.
- Anne: You look even worse than before.
- Edward: He's made a fool of me yet again.
- Anne: Perhaps you should give up this grudge.
- Edward: I'll not give it up. I'll just ignore it for a while longer.
- Anne: With the aid of ale?
- Edward: Aye, and plenty of it.
- Anne: Welcome back, Kenway. You certainly seem in a better mood than earlier.
- Edward: I am. El Tiburón has received his comeuppance.
- Anne: So rather than drowing your sorrows, you are here to celebrate your victory.
- Edward: Exactly. A pint, if you will.
- Anne: Just one?
- Edward: For now. The day is still young.
Assassin's Creed: Memories sequences
|Golden Age of Piracy|