- Anne: Kenway, you look a right mess.
- Edward: Glad to know I can always rely on you to cheer me up.
- Anne: You're very welcome. Now can you explain what that sour look is for?
- Edward: That brute of a Spaniard, El Tiburón, gave me quite the wallop. I'm afraid my pride has been damaged.
- Anne: Since when do you accept defeat?
- Edward: When the man is draped in an inch of steel.
- Anne: Every suit of armor has kinks. You just have to find them.
- Edward: Then find them I will! After another pint.
- Anne: Jaysus, Kenway, another pint and you won't be able to find your own boots.
- Edward: Are the boots where the kinks are?
- Anne: Off with you! Go sleep it off, Kenway. The Spaniard isn't going anywhere yet.
- Edward: But... what about my pride?
- Anne: You're in no state to be proud of anything. Reclaim your pride in the morning.
- Anne: You look even worse than before.
- Edward: He's made a fool of me yet again.
- Anne: Perhaps you should give up this grudge.
- Edward: I'll not give it up. I'll just ignore it for a while longer.
- Anne: With the aid of ale?
- Edward: Aye, and plenty of it.
- Anne: Welcome back, Kenway. You certainly seem in a better mood than earlier.
- Edward: I am. El Tiburón has received his comeuppance.
- Anne: So rather than drowing your sorrows, you are here to celebrate your victory.
- Edward: Exactly. A pint, if you will.
- Anne: Just one?
- Edward: For now. The day is still young.
Assassin's Creed: Memories sequences
|Golden Age of Piracy|