Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Edward may refer to:
- Edward Kelley (1555 – 1597), an English scientist and alchemist.
- Edward Thatch (c. 1680 – 1718), an infamous English pirate captain, commonly known as Blackbeard.
- Edward Kenway (1693 – 1735), a Welsh pirate and member of the Assassin Order.
- Edward Kenway's fleet, a trading fleet owned by Edward Kenway.
- Edward Kenway's journal, a manuscript written by Edward Kenway.
- Edward Kenway (memory), a virtual representation of one of Edward Kenway's genetic memories.
- Edward Kenway's Unique Swords, a pair of swords owned by Edward Kenway.
- Edward Kenway's robes, the robes owned by Edward Kenway.
- Edward's Pistols, a set of pistols acquired by Shay Cormac.
- Edward Braddock (1695 – 1755), a General in the British Army and member of the Templar Order.
- Edward Jenner (1749 – 1823), inventor of the smallpox vaccine.
- Edward Bayley (1841 – 1938), the only omnibus manufacturer in London in the mid-nineteenth century.