While gathering information, Altaïr stumbled upon two men complaining about the children making too much noise above the Souk Al-Silaah and listened in.
Altaïr took a seat on a nearby bench, and listened to the two men's conversation.
- Civilian 1: I'm telling you, it's rats!
- Civilian 2: No, it's children, I hear them laughing.
- Civilian 1: Rats or children, either way it's bad for business. All that noise!
- Civilian 2: Someone needs to get up on those beams and clear them out.
- Civilian 1: I wonder how they're getting up there.
- Civilian 2: Must be through the central courtyard.
- Civilian 1: Then we should ask the guard to have a look.
- Civilian 2: Ahh, they're all much too busy polishing the backside of their master!
Having learned what he could, Altaïr left the area afterwards.
Altaïr found out that the beams crossing the souk's central courtyard could be climbed.