Talal is said to favor the bow. In a fight, he'll seek to put distance between him and his enemy, trying to kill from afar. I'll close the gap between us before he's even nocked his first arrow.
Altaïr approached the two civilians and sat on the nearby bench, eavesdropping on their conversation.
- Civilian 1: He's a coward! If it wasn't for the money, I'd be long gone!
- Civilian 2: You're either stupid or blind. Maybe it's both.
- Civilian 1: How can you say that!?
- Civilian 2: You didn't see what happened.
- Civilian 1: I saw well enough! Our caravan was attacked, and the first thing he did was flee!
- Civilian 2: No, he didn't run.
- Civilian 1: What are you talking about?
- Civilian 2: Do you forget what became of the men who attacked us?
- Civilian 1: Felled by our archers, thanks be to God!
- Civilian 2: Not our archers. Him, alone.
- Civilian 1: So you're saying... He saved us?
- Civilian 2: Yes, he headed for higher ground, and used his bow to kill them.
- Civilian 1: I... I had no idea.
- Civilian 2: The man's a master archer. You'd do well to remember that.
Altaïr learned that Talal favored a bow, and would try to shoot his enemies.