Sibrand is paranoid. His fear of the Assassins has him cowering deep within the docks. Reaching him may be simple, finding him may not.
Altaïr sat on the nearby bench and listened in.
- Guard 1: It's getting worse!
- Guard 2: His paranoia knows no bounds.
- Guard 1: He's doubled our shifts, no one sleeps.
- Guard 2: It wasn't so bad till he decided to make the port his home.
- Guard 1: He's planning something at sea. That's why he came here.
- Guard 2: Planning what?
Suddenly, Sibrand came around the corner and approached the two guards.
- Sibrand: What's the meaning of this? The two of you off in a corner, whispering, plotting?!
- Guard 1: Nothing of the sort! We were only--
- Sibrand: Only what? What secrets are you keeping?
- Guard 1: You misunderstand.
- Sibrand: Damned Assassins! They're probably here right now, watching us.
Sibrand turned around and began shouting.
- Sibrand: Do you find this amusing?! Do you?! Well, laugh while you can!
He then turned back to his men.
- Sibrand: Double the patrols.
- Guard 1: Which ones?
- Sibrand: All of them!
- Guard 1: But we don't have the men.
- Sibrand: Find them! Recall our knights from the field if you must!
Altaïr learned that Sibrand was hiding in the docks.