Altaïr sat on the nearby bench and listened in.
- Guard 1: It's getting worse!
- Guard 2: His paranoia knows no bounds.
- Guard 1: He's doubled our shifts, no one sleeps.
- Guard 2: It wasn't so bad till he decided to make the port his home.
- Guard 1: He's planning something at sea. That's why he came here.
- Guard 2: Planning what?
Suddenly, Sibrand came around the corner and approached the two guards.
- Sibrand: What's the meaning of this? The two of you off in a corner, whispering, plotting?!
- Guard 1: Nothing of the sort! We were only--
- Sibrand: Only what? What secrets are you keeping?
- Guard 1: You misunderstand.
- Sibrand: Damned Assassins! They're probably here right now, watching us.
Sibrand turned around and began shouting.
- Sibrand: Do you find this amusing?! Do you?! Well, laugh while you can!
He then turned back to his men.
- Sibrand: Double the patrols.
- Guard 1: Which ones?
- Sibrand: All of them!
- Guard 1: But we don't have the men.
- Sibrand: Find them! Recall our knights from the field if you must!
Altaïr learned that Sibrand was hiding in the docks.