Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Robert and his men walk the streets of Jerusalem finely dressed, bearing expensive gifts. They plan to attend a funeral. Were it anyone other than the monster Majd Addin being buried, I might have second thoughts. But as it is, it seems a most fitting time to take the Templar's life.
Altaïr sat on a nearby bench and listened to the three men.
- Civilian 1: Did you see them?
- Civilian 2: No, but I've heard the whispers. Is it true? Crusader knights, in Jerusalem?
- Civilian 3: It is.
- Civilian 2: And?
- Civilian 3: Different from the others. Finely dressed and bearing expensive gifts.
- Civilian 1: We should relieve them of this burden.
- Civilian 3: They've made camp near David's Citadel, close to the cemetery.
- Civilian 2: To attend a funeral?
- Civilian 3: So it seems.
- Civilian 1: Then let us visit their camp, while they pay their respects.
Altaïr learned that Robert would be attending a funeral.