Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It seems there's to be an execution today and Majd Addin will be in attendance. In fact, he'll be performing it himself. I should endeavor to learn where this morbid event is to take place.
Altaïr came across two men, and overheard that one of them had a son, who was to be executed by Majd Addin that day. The Assassin decided to listen in for more details.
Altaïr sat on a nearby bench, and listened to the two civilians.
- Civilian: I am sorry, Ahmad, they came without warning.
- Ahmad: My son?! They have my son?! What is to be done with him?!
- Civilian: We did everything we could.
- Ahmad: What is to be done with him?!
- Civilian: He's to be executed, today.
- Ahmad: No... I won't allow it.
- Civilian: But what can we do? Majd Addin will hear no appeals. He says there can be no barter with God's will.
- Ahmad: This is not God's will, but madness! I'll go to him myself! Where is he?!
- Civilian: He will attend the execution, perform it even. He enjoys the act. Truly evil man.
- Ahmad: We have no time to lose then, let's go.
Altaïr learned that Majd Addin was preparing for another execution soon.