Jubair holds daily meetings within the Madrasah, to speak with his students. The students then take to the streets, carrying the message of their master. One of these meetings is about to begin. I think I will attend...
Altaïr sat on a nearby bench and listened to the two men.
- Scholar 1: I wish to see him, to hear him speak.
- Scholar 2: It can be arranged, but we must be careful. There are still those who reject illumination. They would harm him.
- Scholar 1: Then they are ignorant and afraid.
- Scholar 2: You seem sincere, but how do I know I can trust you?
- Scholar 1: It hurts me to hear you even ask the question.
- Scholar 2: Very well. We gather each day at the Madrasah. He comes to speak, and then leads us into the city, that we might cleanse it.
- Scholar 1: Could I join you, then?
- Scholar 2: Understand, that it is a difficult path we walk. Our work demands sacrifice.
- Scholar 1: I understand.
- Scholar 2: Then come and meet with us. Let us see how strong you really are.
Altaïr learned that Jubair held daily meetings within the Madrasah.