Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Easy Come, Easy Go|
Ezio renovated the stable, took a horse and began to follow Machiavelli.
- Machiavelli: You excel at opening wounds, Ezio, but can you also close them?
- Ezio: I intend to heal the sickness, not treat its symptoms.
- Machiavelli: Stop sparring with me.
- Ezio: Fine. Let us talk openly then. Rodrigo Borgia's death would not have solved anything.
- Machiavelli: I am inclined to disagree.
- Ezio: Look at this city, the center of Borgia and Templar rule. Killing one man will not change things. We need to take away the source of their power.
- Machiavelli: Are you suggesting we appeal to the people?
- Ezio: Maybe.
- Machiavelli: Relying on the people is like building on the sand.
- Ezio: You are wrong. Our belief in humanity rests at the heart of the Assassin Brotherhood.
A thief ran past, and stole Ezio's money pouch.
- Machiavelli: He must be from your inner circle. Go. Get back what he has stolen.
Ezio dismounted his horse, and Machiavelli turned to leave.
- Machiavelli: I will wait at the Campidoglio (Capitoline Hill). I am meeting a contact there.
Ezio began to chase the thief.
- Ezio: Give me back my money!
Come back here!
You are making a big mistake.
Ezio caught the thief.
- Ezio: Get out of here before I regret sparing your life.
Ezio managed to catch up with the thief and tackled him. The Assassin then retrieved his money and let the thief go.