|Dress to Impress|
Having parked the Gladstones' carriage in an alley, Jacob approached Abberline, who was disguised as a street sweeper and spoke in a hushed tone.
- Abberline: Quite a carriage you got there. Where did you buy it, if you- if you don't mind me asking?
- Jacob: Ask all you want, Freddy, you'll never get an answer.
Abberline dropped his broom and spoke in his normal voice.
- Abberline: Damn it all. Was it my eyebrows?
- Jacob: Yes. And your face, voice and body. Look, I've got an invitation to the Queen's ball tonight.
- Abberline: How did you come by that?
- Jacob: Freddy! There's to be an attack on the ball. I need to smuggle some weapons inside to prevent it.
- Abberline: Supposing I believe you, only the royal guard carries weapons.
- Jacob: So...
- Abberline: Too easy.
- Jacob: For God's sake, Freddy.
- Abberline: Fine. I require a guard's uniform.
- Jacob: Done. I knew you'd come through.
Jacob made to leave.
- Abberline: Just promise me, Jacob, that you will return Mr. Gladstone's coach.
- Jacob: Of course.
Jacob made his way to the top of St. Martin-in-the-Fields and surveyed the Royal Guards patrolling outside a nearby building.
- Guard 1: Now where did that animal get to?
- Guard 2: I wish we could be at the party.
- Guard 3: There'll be trouble if we go, I can tell you that.
- Guard 4: I hear there will be cake at the Queen's ball tonight.
- Guard 5: Cake, he says. The wee piglet.
- Guard 4: I hear Mr. Disraeli plans to shun the party.
- Guard 5: He will certainly be there. The man loves being the center of attention.
- Guard 6: Keep your eyes open.
- Guard 7: They are, I was just guarding the back of my eyelids is all.
Jacob knocked out one of the Royal Guards and took of his uniform.
- Jacob: Charming. Now to hide the body.
He hid the unconscious body of the Royal Guard inside a carriage.
- Jacob: Freddy, here I come.
He returned to Abberline and gave him the uniform.
- Jacob: One uniform, as requested.
- Abberline: It's still warm...
- Jacob: My gift to you.
- Abberline: I will meet you on the roof of Buckingham Palace.
- Jacob: You're such a romantic.
As Jacob left, Abberline rolled his eyes.
Jacob acquired a uniform for Abberline, allowing the latter to smuggle weapons into Buckingham Palace for the twins.