Ratonhnhaké:ton and Kanen'tó:kon were attacked by Bluecoats inside the warehouse they were held in, but made their way out.
Ratonhnhaké:ton awakened from his Sky World Journey.
- Kanen'tó:kon: Ratonhnhaké:ton! Ratonhnhaké:ton!
Kanen'tó:kon retrieved his knife from a Bluecoat's corpse and helped Ratonhnhaké:ton to his feet. Ratonhnhaké:ton briefly put his hands over his eyes.
- Kanen'tó:kon: Bluecoats! They've sounded the alarm! Did you see a spirit? Are you all right?
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: I never felt better.
Ratonhnhaké:ton used Eagle Flight to leave the room. Two Bluecoats were attempting to enter the room he had just left.
- Bluecoat 1: Get your shoulder into it!
Break it! Break the goddamn door!
Put some muscle on it, you lily-livered cod!
After Ratonhnhaké:ton dispatched the two Bluecoats, Benjamin Franklin entered the warehouse with several more.
- Franklin: They're crazed savages! Kill them, or Washington will have our heads.
Franklin began to turn and leave.
- Franlkin: Or at least mine.
Franklin left and the Bluecoats began scouring through the warehouse.
- Bluecoat 2: Not a blessed thing here!
- Bluecoat 3: Ain't nobody here at all!
- Bluecoat 4: I don't see a damned thing!
Ratonhnhaké:ton discreetly eliminated the five Bluecoats and left the warehouse with Kanen'tó:kon.
- Kanen'tó:kon: There's Franklin!
- Franklin: Those are the savages! Attack!
Franklin quickly fled.
- Kanen'tó:kon: I'll take the Bluecoats! You stop Franklin!
Ratonhnhaké:ton caught up, but Franklin escaped using a merchandise lift to reach the rooftops. Ratonhnhaké:ton chased Franklin down using Eagle Flight.
Ratonhnhaké:ton escaped the warehouse and caught Benjamin Franklin.