Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Digic Pictures is a studio that is closely related to Ubisoft Montreal. Previously, they have worked on the 2011 E3 trailer, some in-game cinematics and promotional TV advertisements for Assassin's Creed: Revelations, generating a lot of publicity for the Assassin's Creed franchise.
In June 2011, Digic's Assassin's Creed: Revelations trailer became the most viewed video on top gamer community portals and won the Video Game Awards' Best Trailer of E3. Adding onto this, Digic also provides motion capture services at its own motion capture studio, Digic Motion.
Assassin's Creed worksEdit
- Assassin's Creed II (2009)
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (2010)
- Assassins' Creed: Revelations (2011)
- Assassin's Creed III (2012)
- Digic Pictures' official website.
- Digic Pictures' professional profile at LinkedIn.
- An interview with Digic Pictures about their work on Assassin's Creed: Revelations.