Diana Kalugina (born 1 January, 1980) is a concept artist and illustrator, who is also known under the online handle Enira. Employed at Ubisoft Sofia, she has created environment concept art for several entries in the Assassin's Creed franchise.
Since 2014, Kalugina, along with Daniel Atanasov, has been part of Ardeo Art, an agency that aims to gather illustrators, animators, photographers and other individuals active in the field of visual arts.
- Chessmaster: The Art of Learning (2007) - Ubisoft
- Style Lab: Makeover (2009) - Ubisoft
- Imagine: Fashion Designer (2011) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed III: Liberation (2012) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (2013) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Rogue (2014) - Ubisoft