Desmond's Journey is a series of memories in Assassin's Creed: Revelations, in which Desmond Miles relives his own past within the Black Room and seemingly tries to piece together his broken consciousness.
- All parts are unlocked by collecting 30 Animus data fragments in all.
- Completing all five parts unlocks the Desmond outfit inside the Animus.
- Parts of the Black Room are abstract versions of locations Desmond visited during his life.
- Although there are seven obelisk portals on the island, only five of them can be activated for Desmond's journey. During the credits, however, all seven are shown as active.
- Strangely, although Desmond states that he never used his real name while away from The Farm in a conversation with Lucy Stillman, in memory five, "Regret", an Abstergo agent asks if his name is Desmond Miles, and he confirms it openly.
- On PC, starting up Desmond's Journey segments seems to shut down the game, launch a new application.
- Each memory begins with Desmond in a wood-panelled corridor.
- Each memory ends with Desmond walking through a doorway leading back to the Animus island.
- Start of each memory is preceded by a screen with sourcing information.
- Similarly, at the end of each memory, a screen informing of termination of access flashes, followed by another warning of destabilization and reinitialization failure.