Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Dead Chest's Treasure|
Brave the perilous cliffs to recover Kidd's map.
Connor and Robert Faulkner approached the island by rowboat.
- Robert: Ship graveyard's just around the point. Can't miss it. The men say Abel Owens was aboard one of the doomed vessels. If it's true, you'll find what's left of him here. Scavengers love the graveyard! So be on your guard!
Connor made his way to a nearby shore.
- Connor: If Abel Owens' ship wrecked around here, they must have been looking for something themselves.
Connor climbed around the shore's cliff to the ship graveyard. Upon reaching Owens' vessel, Connor spotted another ship nearby.
- Connor: Another ship. Scavengers.
Connor jumped down onto the vessel just as one of the scavengers found the map piece.
- Connor: Put that down.
- Scavenger: Piss off! I found it! 'Tis mine!
The scavenger started to flee.
- Connor: Stop!
Connor started chasing the scavenger through the graveyard.
- Scavenger: Leave me be! I found it!
- Connor: What you carry is mine!
The scavenger used a chase breaker to hinder Connor's pursuit.
- Scavenger: Nice try!
- Connor: Not that easy.
Connor continued chasing the scavenger.
- Scavenger: It's not yours! Leave me alone!
Why are you chasing me! I've done nothing wrong!
- Connor: Stop and give me what I came for!
- Scavenger: Ha ha! What's mine is mine! Rantipole!
- Connor: Hand it over!
- Scavenger: Sorry mate! Looks like you lost this treasure hunt!
As the scavenger ran into a cave, Connor jumped to an unstable mast, breaking underneath his weight.
- Connor: Damn.
Connor chased the scavenger into the cave.
- Scavenger: Fellas! Some hector in a hood's chasin' me!
- Mercenary: We'll deal with 'im.
After killing the group of scavengers, Connor retrieved the parchment.
- Connor: "Near the wolf's abode."
Connor recovered the second piece of the treasure map.