Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is about the Animi Avatar. You may be looking for the Assassin hacker called Deacon.
The Deacon (harvested from: Cyril of Rhodes) was an Animi Avatar in the second stage of the Animi Training Program, used by Abstergo Industries to train their recruits. His specialty weapon was a kilij, which is a type of Turkish long sword.
The Deacon had several unique moves:
(Low Profile, Front)
Casually walking up to his target, the Deacon pulls out his sword and strikes them in the forehead with its hilt. He then takes advantage of their defenselessness by piercing his victim's stomach with his kilij and withdrawing it quickly, watching them crumple to the floor, dead.
(Low Profile, Back)
Stealthily approaching his target from behind, the Deacon draws his kilij, before slashing his sword horizontally across the target's spine, causing them to go weak at the knees. He then follows through with his attack by wedging his blade into the right of his victim's abdomen, and proceeds to free his kilij by forcing his victim forwards with his foot, the sword slashing through their side along the way.
(High Profile, Front)
Forgoing stealth, the Deacon runs up to his target and swiftly slashes his target across the stomach with his sword, causing them to keel over in pain. From there, he lifts his kilij high and then brutally stabs his sword in between the shoulder blades of his victim while they are leaning over, piercing their heart and killing them instantaneously.
(High Profile, Back)
Rushing towards his target from behind, the Deacon thrusts his kilij into their back, before slowly and painfully forcing the blade through his victim until it fully penetrates them, the hilt adjacent to their body. As they stare down at the blade, the Deacon roughly pulls it free, with his target collapsing dead to the ground shortly afterwards.
Grabbing his seated target's foot, the Deacon drags them off the bench until their head rests against it. Before his victim can do anything to defend themselves, he forcefully kicks them in the face, violently sending their head backwards and breaking his target's neck on the bench behind them.
Leaping from above, the Deacon unsheathes his sword, before he makes contact with his target. Crashing into them, he impales his victim's heart through a crevice in their neck, before standing up and leaving them to die on the floor.
- "What shame you must feel."
- "Go to your God!"
- "You have earned this!"
- "Bothersome philistine!"
- "Did you want my attention?"
- "You may hate me, so long as you fear me."
- "I banish you from this life!"
The Deacon could be customized in several ways:
- Basic: Maroon red.
- Extra 1: Forest green.
- Extra 2: Dark blue.
- Head 1: A full beard.
- Head 2: A beard without an undershave.
- Head 3: An average goatee.
- Chest 1: A long robe embellished with golden detailing, worn over an undershirt with the Templar cross, as well as a necklace of circular gems.
- Chest 2: A long multi-layered robe with golden detailing, worn over a plain undershirt.
- Chest 3: A long two-layered robe with twin strips of pale fabric trailing down the front and back, with the undershirt no longer visible.
- Arms 1: Multi-layered sleeves with a swirling pattern, coupled with brown gloves that display the Templar cross.
- Arms 2: Thick, padded sleeves coupled with golden lined black gloves.
- Arms 3: Wide, gold-striped sleeves coupled with black gloves.
- Legs 1: Average boots.
- Legs 2: Dark leather boots.
- Legs 3: Plaid silken boots.
- Belt 1: A worn brown belt featuring a few small bags.
- Belt 2: A dark leather strap belt, with a ribbon wrapped around the back.
- Belt 3: A golden brown belt, adorned with large silver buttons and worn over a gray sash.
- Accessory 1: A golden lined and multi-layered hood with shoulder pads visible just below the hood's fabric.
- Accessory 2: A golden lined hood with white tip and darker accents, accompanied by padded shoulders.
- Accessory 3: A golden lined, multi-layered hood with gray accents and fringed material on both sides, as well as a lowered tip, and could be fastened with buttons.
- Long Sword: Primary.
- Dagger: Secondary.
- Sword: Secondary.
- Basic: A two-hinge, folding hidden blade attached to the wrist.
- Extra 1: A small pike dagger attached to the back of the belt.
- Extra 2: A small katar, similar to a push dagger, attached to the back of the belt.
- In the console stage of Abstergo Entertainment's Animus technology, parts of the Deacon's initial customization pieces were added as a costume for the Preacher. Accompanying this, an additional title, emblem and relic were awarded alongside the costume, for those who had took part in the Animi Training Program's second stage.
- In the quaternary stage of the Animus program, the Deacon's High Profile, Back kill was used as a basic kill for the sword.