- Ardant: Hello Álvaro.
- Gramática: What the hell do you want?
- Ardant: Don't look so glum. Let me tell you what I've been working on lately. We sent Berg to India last year to chase a lead involving Koh-i-Noor. It was a dead end, but we did manage to find some data on an Assassin from the eighteen-hundreds. Arbaaz Mir.
- Gramática: And?
- Ardant: And... while that's all very interesting, when we looked further into his genetic line, we found this.
- Gramática: Arbaaz Mir's son was in London. So what?
- Ardant: Look closer.
- Gramática: Bla bla... assumed name, Henry Green... Bla bla... Seems he and the Assassins were searching for... Oh my god! You found another one!
- Ardant: Teams are working outward from this sample. We scoured Helix and tracked down a set of memories from the Grand Master of the British Rite, Crawford Starrick. We're also looking for data on other Assassins of the era.
- Gramática: Don't you have anyone searching for the new Shroud?
- Ardant: No one yet. You want to call in Berg?
- Gramática: As soon as humanly possible!