Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Da Costa: You look distracted.
- Gramática: We were supposed to launch the Eye-Abstergo satellite today. Ah, what might have been. So, here we are. Our final session together.
- Da Costa: I'm not gonna miss getting shot in the face, but...
- Gramática: Yes?
- Da Costa: Having Consus in my head is the craziest fucking thing, but it's also... soothing somehow. Is it weird that I'm gonna miss that?
- Gramática: I'll let you in on a secret. I talk to him when no one else is around.
- Da Costa: I know what you mean.
- Gramática: Well, let's say our goodbyes and get you on your way.
- Consus: I am Consus, the Erudite God.
- Gramática: Violet is leaving us today, Consus.
- Consus: Everything is impermanent. Jason, Giovanni Borgia, William Woodman. Here, then gone.
- Gramática: I simply thought you might like to say goodbye.
- Consus: It is good to talk again. To brush up against another mind. Even simple ones, such as yours.
- Gramática: I'll choose to ignore that.
- Consus: You are marvelous creations. Exceeded your programming. Made something from nothing. Flawed but bold. I approve.
- Gramática: What the hell?
- Consus: The Grand Temple is opened. She lies in wait no longer. She is free!
- Juno: It's done. The world is saved. You played your part well, Desmond. But now... Now it's time that I played mine.
- Consus: Minerva has failed. All is lost!
- Gramática: What was that? Answer me!
- Consus: The damage is repaired. Rest now.
- Da Costa: Ugh. What the hell was that?